injured T. blondi

vanpagels

Arachnopeon
Hey guys, my blondi some how got injured, one of her legs. Shes not using it anymore and on the joint there is dry substrate which i guess has clotted up her cut. She walks around but for the most part just kicks it by the water dish. She seems to be doing just fine and i'm glad that the substrates there, from what i've read she may be preparing to molt, though she hasnt gotten even slightly darker. Her behaviour is pretty congruent with what i've read about blondis

C_Strike

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
If its still eating, and behaving normally, then i wouldnt worry to much. though i would still enquire into its happening and stuff.
If its coming up to a molt, then it should regenerated the leg to some degree, probly on the nxt molt.
I would keep an eye on the molt, to see if there is any problems. If shes not molting for a while, and its irrepairalby damaged, then she might autotomise the leg before hand. which will help it when it does molt.
Good luck!!

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If its still eating, and behaving normally, then i wouldnt worry to much. though i would still enquire into its happening and stuff.
If its coming up to a molt, then it should regenerated the leg to some degree, probly on the nxt molt.
I would keep an eye on the molt, to see if there is any problems. If shes not molting for a while, and its irrepairalby damaged, then she might autotomise the leg before hand. which will help it when it does molt.
Good luck!!
Pretty much what Soul said. I am adding that you should look into how it happened a little bit. Become the CSI: Blondi ;). Glad to hear it is ok and the leg should regenerate or be repaired by the next molt hopefully.