Injured Rose Hair

CumminsGuy2001

Arachnopeon
Ok so im new to this site. Im not real big on the scientific names for these guys yet. But anyways ill start the story off. I have 2 Rose hairs and a Cobalt Blue. One of them escaped by accident due to me not putting the lid on completely about 3 weeks ago. :wall: After tearing the house completely apart i had given up all hope of finding it. To my surprise I found it Friday morning. The poor guy wasnt looking very good though. A couple of its legs appear to be busted up bad and he appears to have gotten crushed a little on the front part the body. He is still alive today and ive been trying to feed it but it wont eat at all. What do I do?? Ill get some pictures on here later when I have time. Thank you to anybody that replies.

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
Put it in an ICU, and pray for the best.
Hopefully a more experienced person can give you more insight.

Falk

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Put it in an ICU, and pray for the best.
Hopefully a more experienced person can give you more insight.
Dont be so fast with the ICU.

If she isnt very dehydrated there is no need for an ICU (witch seems to a AB fenomenon) Give her a water dish and shelter in her enclosure instead.

CumminsGuy2001

Arachnopeon
Well its been a week and its still alive. Hes got himself webbed up inside a hide-a-way. Not sure what hes doing. Hes been like that since thursday.

CumminsGuy2001

Arachnopeon
Not really so much worried about it. I have been figuring that's what's going to happen since it webbed itself in.

Crysta

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well, it's good that she has the energy to web herself in, so keep your hopes up :)