Question Informational Forum

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
To become an active member I read that you must make 15 informational posts in informational forums but I am not entirely sure what qualifies as an informational forum. Does this include everything other than the off-topic sections?

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Forums that count towards your post count:
  • welcome to arachnoboards
  • troubleshooting/suggestions
  • tarantula questions and discussions
  • tarantula pictures
  • Other Arachnopets forums
  • Housing forums
  • Animal Excursion Forums
  • Through the Lens.

compnerd7

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Does your "active" status expire after a certain time? And is there somewhere you can check on how many more posts you need to become "active"? I've been a member for 9 years, but haven't been back on the forum since this "active" member rule was added. Kind of annoying for a long time member, but, I guess I'll get to posting.

cold blood

Staff member
Does your "active" status expire after a certain time? And is there somewhere you can check on how many more posts you need to become "active"? I've been a member for 9 years, but haven't been back on the forum since this "active" member rule was added. Kind of annoying for a long time member, but, I guess I'll get to posting.
You can check your post quantity for the past month, 45 days and year just by checking your profile page...its all right there.

15 posts in a month is really nothing and isn't really asking much...it amounts to getting into a couple conversations.

The Snark

Dumpster Fire of the Gods
Old Timer
What the freak is 'Old Timer'? I can't find that glob of goo.