info on Damon diadema

Paladin

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
who keeps em? any info on these would be cool.

thanx

Felkon

Arachnopeon
I want a Tailless Whipscorpion sooo bad! I'm doing everything I can to find someone who sells these and updates their status on them. I emailed a bunch of people to see if they still have some and I'll get back to you if I find any. There needs to be a caresheet that explains what substrate and cage stuffs they need!

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

they do look awesome, i belaeve they need high humidy, they are aboreal and need cork bark and surfaces to climb on and a tall large tank , if you keep more than one together they must be well fed to keep cannabilism down, they have no venom at all just pinchers, they are very fast and fragile(handling is'nt recommended) and i hear the babys are harder to raise, hmm think thats all i know really on care, also , inland sea reptiles has them as juvies for 10.00, just pm me with your e-mail and i can send you their list--Jeff

Last edited:

Felkon

Arachnopeon
Done. :)

I might find one of these at the show in oklahoma city this saturday.... if I'm extremely lucky!

EDIT: If you want some great tidbits of info on these guys that you can't find on the net anywhere; go get the newest issue of Reptiles magazine. (August '03) They have a small section about amblypygids...

Last edited: