Individuals criteria for the Ts they acquire

AbraxasComplex

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I prefer anything that has positive social intraspecific interaction as well as leaning towards the dwarf side. The smaller they are, the larger the colony in a considerably sized vase or tank.

I enjoy seeing the interactions and having a project the continues to replenish its population with out me having to import or buy more.

Dravensmom

Arachnosquire
By the time I get my last T I want to have... A big one, A colorful one, a "dangerous" one, a handleable one, and an expensive one.. :p

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I started with my B. smithi because I LOVE the way they look and every site I looked at said they were a great starter T. I picked up a A. avicularia because they are fun to handle, even though they like to spray poop. I also got a G. Pulchripes because I wanted to have a T that would have a chance to get fairly large, but still show some cool colors and have a great disposition. My next T's will probably be a Nhandu chromatus as they are BEAUTIFUL display animals and are somewhat handleable, and a G. Pulchra ("The puppy dog of tarantulas"). I started off just wanting ONE T, and now I want a dozen! They just had to be easy to mantain...