Indian violet wet molt?

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Ok so i just recieved a 3" indian violet from a good friend of mine and she molted on the overnight ship she is to weak to even lift herself when she stands her legs are really bent wierd her fangs are even still white what can i do? Is it a wet molt? Will she be okay? Shes gorgeous and it woukd be a shame if she didnt make it =(

Stewjoe

Arachnosquire
Its exosketeton is still soft and some if not most Ts cant move right after a molt. Let it harden up and hope it hardens right and straight. A premolt T should never be shipped.

webbedone

Arachnobaron
just let it be make sure she got a bowl full of water and do not disturb

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
He had no clue she was premolt she molted an inch bigger but im to scared to even move her from the container she was in =( she was given to me for free as a freebie (friend new i reeeeaaalllly wanted one) I am hoping for the best ive never had a t actually not be able t op move after a molt so this is new to me she can walk but only slightly no quick movements just nice and easy thanks for the support both of you pray to the spider god for her please

Bjamin

Arachnosquire
Best wishes for a healthy spider I would not move it or disturb it untill the exo has time to harden

jbm150

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It doesn't sound like a wet molt, just a regular molt albeit under tough conditions. Hopefully she'll harden up and be healthy for you. Great Ts, I have two slings who never hide and are aggressive feeders (though unfortunately male :rolleyes:).

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Shes off in the dark corner of the room by no noises either i do check on her evsry hour or so though

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Very sad day

Well guys she passed away =( but not from the molt about 20 minutes ago I went to transer her to new home she went inside then quickly flew out and shot under a little crack in a bored under my sink =( we quickly dismantled the sink to get her out but she wasnt there nothing but a hole for the piping i walked down into the basement to find my beautiful indian violet laying on her back leaking a clear liquid =( poor girl passed on impact =(

Spiderman24

Arachnoknight
Yeah I feel awful but my friend wants to replace her so weve gotta work out details but yeah didnt realize the crack was there till now all my big pokies fly right by it =/