Indian Ornamental Tarantula (Poecilotheria regalis)

peterspiderling

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I love my big female indian ornamental (Shilpa), so i thought i would put her up to strut her stuff :D

sorry the pics are crap, but its the only ones i got that small enough to get up on the net. (my camras a bit dodgy.)

EDIT: THE PICS DONT NOT COME OUT, I COCKED UP.

ooo! one more thing. if anyone has a Male and lives in south wales (uk not AUS) and has some expereance with breeding, i would make a very nice deal and would keep well over 1/2 the slings. :D

jmhendric

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice pics and very nice tarantula I have some regalis slings on order can't wait till they get here:D

peterspiderling

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
she is lovely peter....have you ever handled her or is she to aggressive?
shes like a rose! i dont beleve in handleing tarantula but i was sorting somthing out and i terned my head for a split sec and she was on my hand and she was there for a few pics then i just put my hand neer where she is in the pics and she walked off with out a fuss :D so that was the 1st and last time im handling her. i do hav pics but i cant get them on my pc for some reson. trying to sort that out now. also some pwople never get to see there indian ornamental eat, i dooo! :D all the time lol

pink'n'curly

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i think if i turned around and had a big female indian ornamental sat on my hand i'd soil myself! :eek: ... you must have nerve of steel to not flinch and scare/upset her!
would love to see the pics! :clap:

DrGigglez666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
pretty

shes prettier then ever man!! And looks to me like your camera takes good pics!! :D

peterspiderling

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
i think if i turned around and had a big female indian ornamental sat on my hand i'd soil myself! :eek: ... you must have nerve of steel to not flinch and scare/upset her!
would love to see the pics! :clap:
im trying to get them up now, but aint working :?

AubZ

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Beautiful T. I also have a sling on order for next week along with a fasciata. Can't wait.

peterspiderling

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
shes prettier then ever man!! And looks to me like your camera takes good pics!! :D
its a vey good cam for every thing! and very cheap for what it can do i think!
Samsung S830
its a really good cam, and those pics are not very good ones.

now heres a good example i think of what it can do. :D

my bros good old emp!