Incense

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I know this is different, but we had two of our Ts survIve a major house fire (firemen rescued them), there was a lot of smoke, and I do feel it affected their feeding habits/ molting. It took many months, but they seem to be back to their usual selves.
That is terrible! :(
But good info though. Were they the only survivors? Nice of the firemen to rescue them, i think there would be a lot of people who wouldn't have...

Icculus

Arachnosquire
Brainwashed :drunk: I knew it
No, no... go figure. Harmless. Sometimes I invite a group of bald heads Hare Khrisna in full 'orange' like not even yankee convicts and we perform chants, burning everything possible of course like not even at a 'Dark Souls' bonfire, just near the Goddess 0.1 enclosure.

Needless to say I have brainwashed those peaceful people and turned those to the cult of Kālī :bookworm:

ॐ Oṃ Ah Hūṃ काली

Oh, yes. Also I love to smoke cigarettes on my room. Always of best: such smoke benefits not only Theraphosidae but every sort of Blu Ray/DVD und whatnot optic lens in the long run, si si :pompous:

spotropaicsav

Arachnobaron
That is terrible! :(
But good info though. Were they the only survivors? Nice of the firemen to rescue them, i think there would be a lot of people who wouldn't have...
We were very happy. They rescued the cats as well, although I was surprised they got the spiders out. Perhaps one of the rescuers was a tarantula fan?

Belegnole

Tarantula Guy
Old Timer
I know this is different, but we had two of our Ts survive a major house fire (firemen rescued them), there was a lot of smoke, and I do feel it affected their feeding habits/ molting. It took many months, but they seem to be back to their usual selves.
Wow. I'm sorry and congrats.