incei double clutch?

cold blood

Staff member
So a couple months ago my N. incei made a nice healthy sac, giving up 128 little ones. In the past weeks I have been fattening her back up, and although she never looked as fat as she did prior (when gravid), much to my surprise, I awoke to her sitting on another sac this morning. I didn't know this was a species capable of double clutching...I expect it from my P. cam, but not the incei. Nice surprise if its a good sac.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Congrats again! Haha. I could only imagine how surprised you were. Have fun taking care of more little ones!

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
So will you possible have a few with vthe gold gene or you won't know until their mated?

Trenor

Arachnoprince
So will you possible have a few with vthe gold gene or you won't know until their mated?
Since it is the same pairing as before (just a second sack) and he had gold in the first sack there is a good chance there will be gold ones in this sack as well.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Congratz with the double up sweetie. That is damn nice.:kiss: I didn`t know they did that. :happy:
I hope you get a lot of little babies there <3

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
This is great news CB!! Maybe you are an N. incei master ;) If so, I have a "new" species from that genus for you to work on, provided you can obtain some. They are quite difficult to get to breed however.