In over my head, what's a more intermediate Aboreal?

Seemannnni

Arachnoknight
Guys, company I ordered from made a bit of a mistake and still sent the H. Mac with the P. Cam still supposed to come tomorrow. Nobody could argue a free spider, I'm going to keep it - though with preminition. Luckily I can learn from both as they're tiny slings. Before I unbox - ANYTHING I should be aware of that hasn't been stated and reaffirmed?

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
Guys, company I ordered from made a bit of a mistake and still sent the H. Mac with the P. Cam still supposed to come tomorrow. Nobody could argue a free spider, I'm going to keep it - though with preminition. Luckily I can learn from both as they're tiny slings. Before I unbox - ANYTHING I should be aware of that hasn't been stated and reaffirmed?
You can always give away thhe Heteroscodra maculata to another member on here. Its not wise to keep it, its waaaay outside your experience level and comfort zone. We cant solicite who to give it to in here, but you can PM members or list it in classifieds. But you do have that option, dont think you do have to keep it and be way over your head, cause you will be.

Seemannnni

Arachnoknight
You can always give away thhe Heteroscodra maculata to another member on here. Its not wise to keep it, its waaaay outside your experience level and comfort zone. We cant solicite who to give it to in here, but you can PM members or list it in classifieds. But you do have that option, dont think you do have to keep it and be way over your head, cause you will be.
Yeah. They said that I can always find someone to give it to or to send it back through other means, but since the P Cam comes tomorrow I figure I can learn from one and transfer the knowledge to the other. This is definently a leap that I'm not sure that I want to take, but in the meantime I do have to at least rehouse it so it's not in its transfer vial. Thank you for the wisdom, and at any point I become overwhelemed I am definently going to follow that route. Given that fact that its a 1 inch sling, it's still relatively manageable in comparison to a six inch behemoth.

Tarantuland

Arachnoprince
Just be careful and keep reading reading reading about them. I’ve heard they grow slow and are a bit fragile

Seemannnni

Arachnoknight
Hey guys, got the P. Cambridgei. This guy gave me more of a spook then the H. Maculata, lol, dude was incredibly fast when I was rehousing him. Otherwise, successful and no mishaps. The abdomen is a little smaller than I like so I'm going to throw in a worm tomorrow when it's a little more situated.

Attachments