In order to honor Thanksgiving...

Scorpionking20

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I fed my OBT a baby turkey this morning. How are you guys helping your' arachnids celebrate? Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I am very thankful to the many members that have helped educate me these past few months. :)

bobusboy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I fed my OBT a baby turkey this morning. How are you guys helping your' arachnids celebrate? Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I am very thankful to the many members that have helped educate me these past few months. :)

You did what?

Pics or it didn't happen.

inB4 "Don't feed verts to your spiders"

Sutekh

Arachnopeon
If you did I think you'd have a slightly larger baby turkey! Those beaks are pretty quick.

But figuratively I love it! Happy Thanksgiving!

Abby

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Happy Thanksgiving :)
My Ts are definitely one thing I am thankful for :)

Vespula

Arachnodemon
Happy Thanksgiving to you to! I'm thankful for all of my tarantulas. Everyone I got this year, so it's been a great year for me. :D

seezilla

Arachnopeon
To celebrate Turkey day with my Ts, I made sure to feed my batch of 2nd instars yesterday a bit more than I normally might have (one or two more flightless fruit flies) as they are the only ones due to be fed right now. The A. albos decided to kill all the flies, wrap them up in their silk and carry the little ball around behind them. It cracked me up. Ts do some funny things sometimes.