Import

paolo romero

Arachnopeon
Hi guys! Just wanna ask if somebody has tried importing tarantula sling from canada to america through land? And how did it work? All answers will be appreciated. Thank you!

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
tarantula canada has a minimum order of 1G for imports. its not worth it unless youre buying a ton of spiders.
you can find more variety and better prices in the states.

tristan4033

Arachnoknight
As they said, if you are getting a large import of them it's not worth it for most species imo

paolo romero

Arachnopeon
Thanks for all the answers. I meant if you went to canada and bought few spiderlings and decided to bring it with you in the car going back here in ng US.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Define 'import'. For instance I'd loved once to 'import' cigarettes (more than 10 packets) from Switzerland to Lombardy, Italy, using the 'wood' route, just for fun and because I'm a 'naturalist' :-s

paolo romero

Arachnopeon
tarantula canada has a minimum order of 1G for imports. its not worth it unless youre buying a ton of spiders.
you can find more variety and better prices in the states.

If you bought few spiderlings and bring it here in the US by land?

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
Hi guys! Just wanna ask if somebody has tried importing tarantula sling from canada to america through land? And how did it work? All answers will be appreciated. Thank you!
Canada is north america too -- you mean from Canada to USA? I am curious.... what is it you want that you can't get in the US???
I am wondering what type of amazing sling this is that you'd break international law just to acquire one!!! :astonished:

paolo romero

Arachnopeon
Canada is north america too -- you mean from Canada to USA? I am curious.... what is it you want that you can't get in the US???
I am wondering what type of amazing sling this is that you'd break international law just to acquire one!!! :astonished:
Lol! Yeah i know. Im not getting any. Just might go there for a vacation and just became curious if somebody had an experience doing it.