Impaction or normal?

Liam52

Arachnopeon
My LP has a bump in between its spinnerets and I’m not sure if it’s a possible impaction or just a normal characteristic. I hadn’t noticed it until now, and I also haven’t noticed any dropping remnants lately but that could be easily overlooked. Thoughts? FF7D876B-B8C8-41ED-9BA7-F4DE51457955.jpeg

Chebe6886

Arachnobaron
You likely would see poop dried up on the back if anything at all for an impaction. As long as it’s behaving normally and eating it’s very unlikely there is an impaction or other issue.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
It looks normal to me. Oftentimes tarantulas that are suffering from impaction will have a visible "plug" of dried poop/ other material over their anus. Yours looks healthy. If there's nothing unusual about its behavior, then I wouldn't worry about it. Looks plump and healthy from what I can see.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I’ve had 2 impactions, nothing on their bottoms, you’re not out of the woods yet

Make sure it is well hydrated

Wolfram1

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
I had my L. parahybana not poop for about half a year while her sister did and was incredibly worried about possible impaction, in the end they both molted at the start of the month and she finally did poop just a day before the molt. Both molted successfully.

No idea what caused it or if it had any reason at all. The small bump u see is normal.