Immense Gratitude

Coady79

Arachnopeon
Hey guys πŸ‘‹

Just putting it out there cause it needs to be said.

I CAN'T express how grateful I am to all of you who have willingly and freely offered up your advice, info, tips and tricks to this fledgling Tarantula hobbyist over the past few days.

I have learnt soooo much from you guys (you know who you are πŸ‘‹), in the ridiculously short time I've been part of this unbelievably welcoming community, it's a little overwhelming (in a good way), from just one panicked stricken question posted, that I am tremendously bloody grateful to you all for your support and for what I know has DEFINITELY made me a better T hobbyist/ keeper/ carer (and all my other 'regular' pets in general, that is, don't just assume what's good for one is good for all!), for my and their futures together.

You guys are a bunch of absolute champs and I honestly can't thank you enough ❣ πŸ™ πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ₯‡

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hey guys πŸ‘‹

Just putting it out there cause it needs to be said.

I CAN'T express how grateful I am to all of you who have willingly and freely offered up your advice, info, tips and tricks to this fledgling Tarantula hobbyist over the past few days.

I have learnt soooo much from you guys (you know who you are πŸ‘‹), in the ridiculously short time I've been part of this unbelievably welcoming community, it's a little overwhelming (in a good way), from just one panicked stricken question posted, that I am tremendously bloody grateful to you all for your support and for what I know has DEFINITELY made me a better T hobbyist/ keeper/ carer (and all my other 'regular' pets in general, that is, don't just assume what's good for one is good for all!), for my and their futures together.

You guys are a bunch of absolute champs and I honestly can't thank you enough ❣ πŸ™ πŸ’ͺπŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜€πŸ₯‡
Anytime you need additional help mate just let us know.