I'm YBR and I approve this message.

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Arachnosupporter +
Hey everyone. Tomorrow is election day and the post office will be closed as far as I know. I was suppose to have a T shipped tomorrow but after talking with a friend of mine I'm not sure? I'm not sure if its just regular mail, express mail, or all mail? If its all mail I just want to make sure and get the word out there so buyers and shippers can adjust accordingly.

Also, if your in Cali and old enough to vote, get your Abdomens out there and vote for the Bill people like me and others would like to see passed. You are the Pioneers for all of us ;)

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Arachnosupporter +
Well maybe my buddy was wrong, he's usually a pretty good source for things. I hope my T will be able to ship tomorrow, I've been waiting a month just to save up for it. The anticipation is killing me. lol Thanks for your input lisa, I hope your right and I'm just being to cautious.

Bill S

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Election Day is not a holiday. Post Office should be open.

YellowBrickRoad

☆Klaasified☆
Arachnosupporter +
Thanks everyone for giving me some clarification. I guess I was just overly concerned and absolutely didn't want anything to go wrong with the transaction. Hopefully I wasn't the only one concerned. Either way I wanted to be safer than sorry. cheers all! :)

LirvA

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Wish I lived in Cali

:)

Last edited: