Im such a girl!

kahoy

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
anybody watched spongebob episode about wormy?

i think that episode explains it well...

LOL!!!

i forgot to close my hissers tank one night, then a male started to escape and went straight to my pillow, i heard something hissing, then i jumped out of bed, and turned all lights on, i didnt see it because it hid under the bed. then i sleep again... then it went straight to my forehead... can you imagin that large roach w/ spiky 6 legs??? it was just like that movie "They Nest" that poped in my mind... LOL i shouted like hell, waking all housemates, including our dog who eats roaches (feeders). the rest was history...

;P

Mr. Mordax

Arachnoking
Old Timer
. . . I thought he was talking about my mom seeing a luna moth . . . :?

Bear Foot Inc

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i have a bump in my forehead rom one of them lol running a Sucksuki GT 750 on modle airplane fuel at 150+ and had one hit my facemask which shattered and imbedded bug and plastic in my forhead lol not sure how i made it to the gas station but it was 4 hrs later before i remember anything ... the gy siad i got there put the scoot on its stand and slammed my helmet down and went to the rest room and cleaned off and came in got a DP and sat down ...4 hrs ago lol
WOW sweet:eek: model airplane fuel? That's quite amazing! I'm surprised it broke your shield thou, a paintball is going much faster and is just about as hard and they never brake my face mask...
Glad your ok!
~Samuel

Chris14

Arachnopeon
Gee, I dont feel so dumb now. Haha.

Its funny how people like us, all so obsessed with bugs, that will freely handle our T's, scorpions, millipedes, roaches, heck even them nasty crickets (joke ofcourse) will get so frightened at the sight of minor and harmless bugs, haha.

I personally like 'playing with bumblebees' during the summer, 'picking' them from flowers and letting them walk around on my hand (I've even done a few wasps), and I would never hesitate to pick-up something like a scorpion... but almost any insect other than (spider/ant/bettle) that shows up in surprise on me scares the living daylights out of me. Again that flight risk thing, because in most cases, if someone else is to freak out about the same bug, I will jump on the oportunity to 'play' with, 'investigate', or 'rescue' it! LOL.

Bout the only thing that I even become anxious about even with voluntary exposure is large bettles/waterbugs or hornets. Even though I'd have no problem playing with a roach or scorp or bumblebee, etc.. . :rolleyes:

Herp13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
June bugs are a huge pain in the ass. They hurt like hell when you hit them at over 100mph, even with a leather jacket on. And god forbid you catch one on a finger. Thats a whole new world of hurt.
I have "caught" several BIG dragonflies while on a jet-ski in a lake in Maine, When your going at top speed, those hurt, especially when you get hit in the face:p

-Eric

dragonblade71

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
When I was staying in Brisbane, Queensland, one morning I awoke in bed to find a cockroach crawling over my face.