I'm stupid. Halp

hennibbale

Arachnosquire
Nothing bad.
I'm still a student - I'll resume tomorrow...
Damn, it's gonna be hot. Really hot.

Haemus

Arachnosquire
Yup, those meal worms can dig when they need to lol. I like crushing the heads, that way if it isn't in the same spot later the T is likely chewing on it.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I've already put everything back. :/
No traces of the worm.
After it molts I'll just put in new substrate.
So then... why ask for help? o_O Sounds like you made up your mind on what you were going to do before you posted this thread.

Ziad ElGuneid

Arachnosquire
I often find that they'll come up at night if you check on it after several hours in complete darkness you might get lucky.

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
They are noisy. Not long lived. They stink.
I also don't like to use crickets. However since the great roach colony die off of 2016, (localized to my colony of course), I'll be feeding crickets for a while. le' sigh. :( lol

SC Tarantulas

Arachnoknight
You can always place a small cube of potato or carrot in the enclosure and any loose Meal or Super worms will be drawn out and easily collected.

hennibbale

Arachnosquire
You can always place a small cube of potato or carrot in the enclosure and any loose Meal or Super worms will be drawn out and easily collected.
Thanks for the tip, mate.

I also don't like to use crickets. However since the great roach colony die off of 2016, (localized to my colony of course), I'll be feeding crickets for a while. le' sigh. :( lol
First time I got them I didn't know they made SO much noise - and I had to keep them in my room.
I couldn't sleep mate. Chirp. Chirp.

Octagon

Arachnoperson
Thanks for the tip, mate.

First time I got them I didn't know they made SO much noise - and I had to keep them in my room.
I couldn't sleep mate. Chirp. Chirp.
N.B. Best earplugs on the market (they block sound incredibly well and don't hurt your ears) are by Ohropax. Not always found in drugstores, you might have to search online.

hennibbale

Arachnosquire
N.B. Best earplugs on the market (they block sound incredibly well and don't hurt your ears) are by Ohropax. Not always found in drugstores, you might have to search online.
I don't know if they are sold in Switzerland - will take a look at it. Thank you.

antinous

Pamphopharaoh
Old Timer
Even though mealworms and superworms can get annoying, I still use them because they can last quite a long time, unlike crickets, which for me end up dying all the time. I just crunch their head once for the Ts that don't take them right away.

Octagon

Arachnoperson
Quello che ho pensato. Magari "Note Bening"? HAHAH

PLOT TWIST. They are the ones I tried to use that felt terribly uncomfortable and didn't isolate much too.
Sorry to hear that. I guess everyone's different. (I do find that I have to tear them into smaller pieces (about a third of a full one for each ear), and then massage the piece into a shape that fits comfortably into the ear).

hennibbale

Arachnosquire
Sorry to hear that. I guess everyone's different. (I do find that I have to tear them into smaller pieces (about a third of a full one for each ear), and then massage the piece into a shape that fits comfortably into the ear).
heheheheh that's no problem. I don't have noise anymore! (except that damn parrot that can't see in the dark and starts flying and hitting things at night)

14pokies

Arachnoprince
heheheheh that's no problem. I don't have noise anymore! (except that damn parrot that can't see in the dark and starts flying and hitting things at night)
Seriously.. You have an errant parrot that thrashes about in the middle of the night in your house? Thats Great!