I'm so lucky :d

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
my h. lividum, now that she has finally finished her burrow, she does spend a lot of time down there, but she often comes out and sits near the outside of her burrow [which happens to be the best spot in the tank to take pics :D ] and not only that, but she's also my least skitish T! she lets me do whatever and work around her and take pics and stuff and she doesn't dart back down the hole [as long as i'm careful and give her a good couple inches] i need to post these pics :D anyone else have a photogenic lividum?

it's wierd i got a skittish parahybana, and a brave h. lividum..

Creepy Crawler

Arachnopeon
My parahybana is kinda the same way. Not skittish, just not real extroverted. She made a deep burrow under her hide, and left a small opening in the front. She hadn't come out in a few days so I took a penlight and shined it in there to see what she was up to. She was just chillin in there, so I went to kitchen to make a sandwich...and when I got back she had totally barricaded the opening, as if to say "PRIVACY PLEASE".

What a biznatch!!

Here she is when she's not being a recluse...

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
When I had an H.lividum female, she did the same thing... then that changed and it became a pet hole. {D
no! thats not true! thats impossible! [search your feelings you know it to be true] NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

lolz {D
still, i hope that she doesn't become a pet hole...

BigJ999

Arachnoknight
Sometimes im glad haplo's are so reclusive because they aren't very nice at all{D I see mine mostly at night hunting for food and doing burrow modifications:D

EndlessForms

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Sometimes im glad haplo's are so reclusive because they aren't very nice at all{D I see mine mostly at night hunting for food and doing burrow modifications:D
mine's actually not very defensive i've only seen her in a threat pose once that was when my mom pocked her while she was sitting on the side of the tank..when i rehoused her, she was very calm and docile i was suprised..