im so impatient!

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
Omg i'm eating myself alive guys, i'm too impatient to wait for this to come in im dying:bigtears:

Screenshot 2020-11-28 at 4.55.09 PM.png

TheInv4sion

Arachnobaron
It probably won't seem like much too you guys but I got my first old world, and OBT. With a T.albo as the freebie
You got a freebie with one T!! stonks.
OBTs are awesome I have a little sling molted twice in 4 weeks they grow like weeds.

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
You got a freebie with one T!! stonks.
OBTs are awesome I have a little sling molted twice in 4 weeks they grow like weeds.
Yea im not gonna mention who I got it from(for advertising purposes) but there super friendly and you can pretty much always get at freebie

Craig73

Arachnoangel
Congrats! That’s like the ultimate Disney care package, Beauty and the Beast.

I have both, you will not be disappointed. I’m guessing both are slings? My obt was an easy transfer into its home. I was apprehensive, but couldn’t ask for a more easy transfer. They are quick though. Fun to watch it dart in and out of its web castle.

bobbibink

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hey congratulations! So exciting! OBT’s are exquisite 🙂. Like others have said slings are lightning fast! Mine was! She grew to be absolutely stunning and created the coolest web tunnel. Mine was also a bit mellow.

spideyspinneret78

Arachnoprince
Nice choices. OBTs are awesome. And in general not as aggressive as people say if they're kept correctly. That is, until they turn into mature males. Really cool spiders.

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
Congrats! That’s like the ultimate Disney care package, Beauty and the Beast.

I have both, you will not be disappointed. I’m guessing both are slings? My obt was an easy transfer into its home. I was apprehensive, but couldn’t ask for a more easy transfer. They are quick though. Fun to watch it dart in and out of its web castle.
Yes the T.also will be 1/2” and the obt will be 1 inch
Nice choices. OBTs are awesome. And in general not as aggressive as people say if they're kept correctly. That is, until they turn into mature males. Really cool spiders.
Yea I’ve seen people say that there more aggressive when they don’t have enough substrate to burrow
Oh man I got a shipment coming in next week as well so I'm right there with you. The weekend always seems to take extra long after you order something dosen't it?
Well I ordered these on Monday so this whole week has felt like a year😂

KeGathings17

Arachnosquire
Awesome. OBT's are pretty classic imo, I have a t. Vagans and ABSOLUTELY love the little guy! This reminds me of when I orders my babies and it was like Christmas times a million! Just wait til you see that FedEx truck!

maddog1219

Arachnosquire
Awesome. OBT's are pretty classic imo, I have a t. Vagans and ABSOLUTELY love the little guy! This reminds me of when I orders my babies and it was like Christmas times a million! Just wait til you see that FedEx truck!
Yes I completely understand I swear I’m more excited about this than any Christmas or birthday😂

Sterls

Arachnobaron
In the same boat - I've got a couple scorpions coming in Thursday and it cannot come soon enough.

Sterls

Arachnobaron
I havn't gotten any scorpions yet but I want to some day
I'm somewhat new to them myself. Had an unidentified asian forest for awhile but I'm just now getting into them more. They're fun in their own unique ways for sure.