i'm so excited!!!!

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
tomorrow, my T collection is going to double! joy is sending me 10 of her PZBs and kurt simerman is sending me 9 GBBs!!!!!! i just hope that it isnt too cold for em..... but yay! i'm all ready for em too. :)

kellygirl

Mojo Jojo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Originally posted by kellygirl
tomorrow, my T collection is going to double! joy is sending me 10 of her PZBs and kurt simerman is sending me 9 GBBs!!!!!! i just hope that it isnt too cold for em..... but yay! i'm all ready for em too. :)

kellygirl
I would just like to go on the record for stating:

If anyone would like to send me 9 GGBs, I would be estatic and write something really nice about you in this forum. =D

But seriously Kelly, I am so envious right now. That is awesome!

Good luck with them.

Big Dragonfly

The_Phantom

Scarlet O' Hairy
Old Timer
Lucky you ! :eek: I wish my parents would let me have that many ! Sigh. :(

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ha, i had to move out before i could have more than one--and i barely got to keep her. when i came home with her, world war 3 started! but now i live in an apartment by myself and there is no one to tell me how many Ts is too many! :)

kellygirl

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
why yes it would! ask theraposa (who won some free ones) maybe they've already arrived....

kellygirl

Theraphosa

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yeah.. lucky me :) I haven't got it yet.. but soon.. :) i'm going to have 11 Eupalaestrus campestratus slings including the one i'm having right now...

JacenBeers

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Originally posted by Spider_savior
Lucky you ! :eek: I wish my parents would let me have that many ! Sigh. :(
WHoa you still live with your parents? I thought you lived with a fiancee or something.

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
KG,

Who is Kurt Simerman? I'd be interested in GBB's too. Is this from a successful breeding project of his or did he get them from someone else?

Botar

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
he bred them himself but i dont know if he has any left. he has a review in the online seller thread. he is the same guy i got my 14 very healthy curly slings from. great guy. i would recommend him to anyone. you should definitely email him.

kellygirl

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Awesome! Thanks. You're up awfully late. Studying?

Botar

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ha! i wish..... i'm a chronic procrastinator. i'm just procrastinating going to bed. i keep telling myself i'll get off this darn computer...... i guess after i hit 400 posts i'll go to bed. :D

kellygirl

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Well at least you'll give me some more to read for a while. I'm here until 0630.

Botar

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Working. I work eves on weekends and then mids on Monday and Tuesday nights. By the wee hours of the mornings, I'm often the only one left on the boards.

Botar

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i've never found these boards completely empty... they're so darn addictive and the list of addicts is growing rapidly! i'm definitely on the list... hence why i am on here at 3am.

kellygirl

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
It happens. There is a narrow window between the late nighters and the early morning crowd. Sometimes the cable modem peeps fall asleep logged on too... the lights are on, but no one is home.

Botar

kellygirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ohhhh...

well, there's always the time differences to help you out. like that dude in malaysia might come on in the middle of the day and there you are! ;) wow, this sure went on a tangent! i think i'm gonna post one more after this and then hit the sack.

kellygirl