I'm officially a new Spider Dad!

Estein

Arachnoknight
Oh really?! What part?? I'm south Nashville.
Well, full disclosure, I'm all the way on the other side of the state--a little east of Knoxville. I don't really know any other keepers in the area though, so I'm always excited to see people who are at least in TN. :)

metaldad904

Arachnopeon
There aren't a lot of us TN keepers it feels like. I'm in if we can set something up. I know of at least one more haha!

metaldad904

Arachnopeon
Well, full disclosure, I'm all the way on the other side of the state--a little east of Knoxville. I don't really know any other keepers in the area though, so I'm always excited to see people who are at least in TN. :)
Don't feel bad, I've met exactly one person in the hobby around here and that came from a craigslist ad haha. We are a reclusive bunch so it takes work to find us haha

ShyDragoness

Arachnobaron
Im in Knoxville and looking for other people nearby in the hobbie
I believe there is already a post about meeting people near you, alternatively you can make your own thread in Tarantula chat looking for people nearby, I dont imagine youre going to get much traffic from a thread thats been inactive since the 1st of October 2016

knoxvillescorpion

Arachnopeon
I believe there is already a post about meeting people near you, alternatively you can make your own thread in Tarantula chat looking for people nearby, I dont imagine youre going to get much traffic from a thread thats been inactive since the 1st of October 2016
Well I'm new to this site can you add the link