i'm officailly into double digits now

markface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i just picked up this little gem today and was able to get a couple good pics of it . i was trying to get pics of it while it was in it's deli cup , but it decided to take a walk onto my hand as i opened the deli . it actually cooperated pretty nicely once it wandered around my hand for a minute or two . once i got the pics it took a few minutes to get it to go back into it's deli , but never got spastic at all . so here is the pics of my new little A. versicolor .

this makes 10 total T's for me now .

sick4x4

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
ok man....i'm getting alittle perturbed by all these acquisitions lately..... stop it lol...good for you:clap:mate congrats....i thought i once congratulated you on will power????? i take it back now!!!!!;P

i love avics but have always been in fear of the ssd thing...i'm not sure how real it is:? since i have seen where many owners of these guys dont and have never had it happen to them....but it wasnt made up:? im just not sure how much money i want to have invested to determine whether or not there is validity to it....

but beautiful as always

markface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
thanks man

i actually didnt spend any money on this or the last critter . i breed fancy rats to feed to my snakes and any extras i sell to the shop i work at for store credit . i then use the store credit to buy supplies and if there is extra i buy critters . i had an over abundence of rats this last week so i was able to get a couple critters .

i've heard about the sudden death thing alot , but this little one has been at the shop for a couple months and has gone thru several successful molts already so i figured , what the heck .

pancho64

Arachnopeon
in 6 months ur post will be titled "im officially in triple digits now" muhahaha congrats on the new addition.

markface

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
unless my G. rosea drops a sack i don't think i'll be at triple digits that soon , maybe in a yer or so . and thanks .