im new!!!

meaghan

Arachnopeon
hi there..im new to this site and the name is meaghan! i own four tarantulas (Jellybean-Eupalaestrus campestratus, fruit loop-Grammostola rosea, quibbles- Avicularia avicularia, and Chalupa paco-Brachypelma smithi) i love them all!! i work in a pet store in central-ish Texas and get a daily dosage of an extremely hostile Haplopelma lividum..i just look at her! i am very excited today because my Jellybean molted for the first time last night and i was able to determine that she is, in fact, a female! anyways im glad to be a part of such an awesome site!!

Lorum

Arachnosquire
I think I'm not the best one to say this, but Welcome!

And congratulations for that molt. So, you work in a pet store... that's good, surely T's in that pet store will be healthy, "happy" T's. Learn a lot and get fun!

Fyreflye

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
hi there..im new to this site and the name is meaghan! i own four tarantulas (Jellybean-Eupalaestrus campestratus, fruit loop-Grammostola rosea, quibbles- Avicularia avicularia, and Chalupa paco-Brachypelma smithi) i love them all!! i work in a pet store in central-ish Texas and get a daily dosage of an extremely hostile Haplopelma lividum..i just look at her! i am very excited today because my Jellybean molted for the first time last night and i was able to determine that she is, in fact, a female! anyways im glad to be a part of such an awesome site!!
Welcome to the forum, Meaghan! :D

seezilla

Arachnopeon
Sweet. My hubby (sodaboy78) and I are also from Texas. Welcome to the boards! :D

curiousme

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think I'm not the best one to say this, but Welcome!
You were the first one to post in the thread, so that makes you THE best person to say welcome!

Welcome to the forum Meaghan! :D

gmrpnk21

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Welcome to the forums! My smithi just went through her first molt since I got her so I am excited to see if she is indeed a she...

malhomme

Arachnopeon
Welcome meaghan! I am in CenTex also (Austin). There's a great LPS here for T's and lots of colonies of Aphonopelma. :)