I'm new one :)

wariat

Arachnopeon
Hello
I'm first time on this board. Sorry for my English but it isn't my native language. I'm from Cracow in Poland. I have got few lovely little spiders (one is bigger - P.regalis) and I hope for your support :) I'm satisfied to be here. I'll read this site every day :)
I'll try to take and attach to post a pictures of my regalis :D in the nearest future :)

warm regards - wariat

PS. specjalne pozdrowienia dla Dafne :D

Henry Kane

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Welcome! :)
I look foreward to seeing pics of your spiders.

Atrax

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
hi welcome ^_^ hope u enjoy and good ppl here :)

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Howdy and hello and welcome to the board.
Can't wait to see pics of All your spider dears.

Godzilla2000

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Originally posted by wariat
Hello
I'm first time on this board. Sorry for my English but it isn't my native language. I'm from Cracow in Poland. I have got few lovely little spiders (one is bigger - P.regalis) and I hope for your support :) I'm satisfied to be here. I'll read this site every day :)
I'll try to take and attach to post a pictures of my regalis :D in the nearest future :)

warm regards - wariat

PS. specjalne pozdrowienia dla Dafne :D
Welcome! It's always nice to have international members to interract with in a cultural exchange, especially when we all have Tarantula fanaticism in common.:D

Immortal_sin

Arachnotemptress
Old Timer
welcome, I'm certain you'll like it here! It's great, like someone mentioned, to have international members on the boards....we can learn alot from each other :)

Botar

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Welcome aboard. Don't worry about your English... it isn't a first language for many people over here either.

Botar

Dafne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Welcome wariat :D
Nice to have you here :p
Enjoy this forum and all of your T's :D

PS. Dziekuje za specjalne pozdrowienia :D