Im Jealous...

VxXDJXxV

Arachnopeon
I keep reading about how people FIND T's right out side of their house. I live in south FL does any one know if there are any wild T's down here i can hunt for???

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You have nothing to be jealous about..... you have a few different species that are living right there in the neck of the woods. B Vagans is just one. I am sure a local will chime in here soon and tell you where to look. Just make sure you check out the collection laws and such before going on a collecting rampage and mind private property and protected areas.

Try living in oregon where there are no native Ts at all. You got it good as far as I am concerned.

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
funny. i've never seen a b. vagans for sale at any pet shop down here. ever. VxXDJXxV if you go hunting for T's, let me know. {D

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I dont think so....... I may be wrong but I think you are to far north.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer

syndicate

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yeah theres no t's actually native to florida but b.vagans and a few other species have been introduced there.think vagans has been there for like 20 years.i wouldnt be surprised if theres avics living in florida to

Mina

Arachnoking
Old Timer
The B. vagans that live in Florida live in St. Lucie county. That much I know. As to exactly where, you would have to do a web search.

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
yeah theres no t's actually native to florida but b.vagans and a few other species have been introduced there.think vagans has been there for like 20 years.i wouldnt be surprised if theres avics living in florida to
Craz foreign Ts coming in and taking jobs away from American Ts, eh? {D
Sure wish there were some in Kentucky, but I sometimes go visit my grandparents in the middle of nowhere (aka west Texas). Gotta go look around next visit and see what I find. :D

VxXDJXxV

Arachnopeon
Thanks guys for trying to make me feel better:8o........im going to post a new thred

phil jones

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I keep reading about how people FIND T's right out side of their house. I live in south FL does any one know if there are any wild T's down here i can hunt for???
hi you are lucky in portsmouth u/k all you find out side of your house is dog crap lol **** phil

Amanda

Arachnolord
Old Timer
There are A. avics in South Florida. I'm not sure exactly where tho.