I'm in love!!!!!

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Wow. I've seen some of these for sale...addiction is coming back up again, sigh.
Lovely spider!

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
Amazing, great, very underestimated genus. By far a NW one (the entire Megaphobema genus) able to beat with one leg only a lot of OW's T's :-s

basin79

ArachnoGod
Wow. I've seen some of these for sale...addiction is coming back up again, sigh.
Lovely spider!
I'm not knowledgeable on T's. This is the first time I've ever seen one of these unbelievable T's. Easily the most beautiful T I've ever seen.

I bet one in the flesh looks ridiculously good. And freshly shed.......... HOW, HOW, HOW, HOWL!

Insert cartoon wolf hitting himself over the head with a mallet.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
I have seen them for sale on Polish sites on a regular basis, but they are rather expensive. Around 70-75 EUR for an unsexed one, which is a lot for a tarantula by European standards.
I saw those as well. Ah ah, I suppose that "Polandball" guys will replace Germans ;-)

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
I saw those as well. Ah ah, I suppose that "Polandball" guys will replace Germans ;-)
I believe they already have :) It seems to me that Polaks has more species than the Germans and they are also much easier to deal with for foreigners. For example I have never came across a Polish T-seller that doesn´t accept PayPal. Some of the German sellers are more old fashioned and will only accept bank transfers, which is more of a hassle for the buyers.

basin79

ArachnoGod
I have seen them for sale on Polish sites on a regular basis, but they are rather expensive. Around 70-75 EUR for an unsexed one, which is a lot for a tarantula by European standards.
What size where they?

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
So they'd sell an adult female for around €130?
I can´t recall to have seen any AF, but I haven´t actively been looking for them. I just recall several Polish dealers having a bunch of slings earlier this year. If you wait until the spring returns, you might find one :)

basin79

ArachnoGod
I can´t recall to have seen any AF, but I haven´t actively been looking for them. I just recall several Polish dealers having a bunch of slings earlier this year. If you wait until the spring returns, you might find one :)
I'll be fine.

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
I'm not knowledgeable on T's. This is the first time I've ever seen one of these unbelievable T's. Easily the most beautiful T I've ever seen.

I bet one in the flesh looks ridiculously good. And freshly shed....... HOW, HOW, HOW, HOWL!

Insert cartoon wolf hitting himself over the head with a mallet.
I thought you already had one, and that the picture was yours :D
I've seen them offered for 40€ here,
sexed female. Good reputable breeder as well, Netherlands/polish man. A lot of my spiders come from him, packs really well and answers
questions very fast, especially if you have questions about the spider you bought from him, carewise. Always includes freebies.
He ships to western europe as well :)

basin79

ArachnoGod
I thought you already had one, and that the picture was yours :D
I've seen them offered for 40€ here,
sexed female. Good reputable breeder as well, Netherlands/polish man. A lot of my spiders come from him, packs really well and answers
questions very fast, especially if you have questions about the spider you bought from him, carewise. Always includes freebies.
He ships to western europe as well :)
How/why can he sell them so cheap?

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
They are awesome! Did you see for sale on TSS? £186 for Adult female? :greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy: