I'm in love!!!!!

louise f

Arachnoangel
I believe they already have :) It seems to me that Polaks has more species than the Germans and they are also much easier to deal with for foreigners. For example I have never came across a Polish T-seller that doesn´t accept PayPal. Some of the German sellers are more old fashioned and will only accept bank transfers, which is more of a hassle for the buyers.
+ The Polish are cheaper than most Germans are. The only concern is that most of the Polish i dealt with have really bad packing skills. So Plague or pest

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I bought a sling a while back that isn't growing as fast as I thought it would aha. It cost me £38 for 2.5cm

IMG_6293.JPG

basin79

ArachnoGod
+ The Polish are cheaper than most Germans are. The only concern is that most of the Polish i dealt with have really bad packing skills. So Plague or pest
I honestly couldn't put a T or any invert through a few days in the mail. I'd just feel horrendous if something went wrong. I'm bad enough with the over night service.

louise f

Arachnoangel
I honestly couldn't put a T or any invert through a few days in the mail. I'd just feel horrendous if something went wrong. I'm bad enough with the over night service.
Yeah, and some polish send the spiders in bubble wrap envelopes too. A very bad choice for package option. I learned some lessons dealing with polish. But I`m not saying all polish are bad at packing but there are some out there.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Yeah, and some polish send the spiders in bubble wrap envelopes too. A very bad choice for package option. I learned some lessons dealing with polish. But I`m not saying all polish are bad at packing but there are some out there.
That's disgusting. Those that do are obviously only in it for the money.

TownesVanZandt

Arachnoprince
True! They don´t pack them with as much care and love as you do, but I have yet to receive a dead T from Poland.

Btw, the psalmos you sent me is a gluttonous bunch. All they do is eating, moulting and growing at an insane rate! If they could, I am certain that they would send their best regards to their "mummy" and their beautiful motherland, Denmark :)

louise f

Arachnoangel
True! They don´t pack them with as much care and love as you do, but I have yet to receive a dead T from Poland.

Btw, the psalmos you sent me is a gluttonous bunch. All they do is eating, moulting and growing at an insane rate! If they could, I am certain that they would send their best regards to their "mummy" and their beautiful motherland, Denmark :)
I have had a few deaths with slings sendt to me. But other than the few times of the couple of deaths all have survived, luckily enough thinking of the packing method.
Aww hehe, that was sweet my friend. <3 :) :kiss: That sounds really great, I`m happy to hear that The Psalms are, well, doing what Psalms do best, eat and molt :D And out grow their enclosures. Haha :p:D

basin79

ArachnoGod
The spidern in question you are talking about is Metaphobema robustum..., the spider in the picture is M. mesomelas.

On terraristic.com a adult female Megaphobema mesomelas is €250.-
I'm talking about Megaphobema Mesomelas.

creepa

Arachnoknight
I thought you already had one, and that the picture was yours :D
I've seen them offered for 40€ here,
sexed female. Good reputable breeder as well, Netherlands/polish man. A lot of my spiders come from him, packs really well and answers
questions very fast, especially if you have questions about the spider you bought from him, carewise. Always includes freebies.
He ships to western europe as well :)
The spider you are talkinh about is Megaphobema robustum..., the spider in te picture is M. Mesomelas.

Adult female Megaphobema mesomelas goes for €250 on terraristic.com

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
The spider you are talkinh about is Megaphobema robustum..., the spider in te picture is M. Mesomelas.

Adult female Megaphobema mesomelas goes for €250 on terraristic.com
I know, realised my mistake in a private convo, but forgot to correct it here. My apologies

creepa

Arachnoknight
I know, realised my mistake in a private convo, but forgot to correct it here. My apologies
I was already checking my balance to place the order...

This was a good value for money spider to trade if it was M. mesomelas...:cool:

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Tarantula Canada has them - a 1" spiderling is going for $275cdn. They also have 1" spiderlings of Megaphobema peterklaasi for $395. Definitely a genus for the serious collector.