Im gonna go rescue some Ts

RoseT

Arachnosquire
I guess I can't really assume its a rescue but when I called about there stock they weren't able to name them to me, other than the typical rosea. Two of the stood out in the way he was descriving them to me. 1. It's a gold one?, its gold color. 2. This one is very harry and it has purple stripes on its legs?....hmmm I'm wondering what they could be. Guesses anyone?

I'll post pics when I get back

Musicwolf

Arachnoknight
I guess I can't really assume its a rescue but when I called about there stock they weren't able to name them to me, other than the typical rosea. Two of the stood out in the way he was descriving them to me. 1. It's a gold one?, its gold color. 2. This one is very harry and it has purple stripes on its legs?....hmmm I'm wondering what they could be. Guesses anyone?

I'll post pics when I get back
I'll take wild guesses at OBT and Haplopelma lividum.

Vespula

Arachnodemon
I'm probably going to agree with music wolf. Awesome on the rescue!

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
There is no such thing as rescuing anything from a pet shop. Your supporting them to buy and sell more animals and keep them in the same conditions.

EmilyK

Arachnopeon
There is no such thing as rescuing anything from a pet shop. Your supporting them to buy and sell more animals and keep them in the same conditions.
Agreed. Unfortunately, it just encourages them to get more.