Im going to rescue a AA tomorrow

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Stay Tuned...I seen it today at my LPS 3'' along with 4 roseas when I went to pick up some feeder crickets...First Avic Ive seen them carry and they know nothing of it, tried to chat with the dude in charge and he didnt even know what I was talking about when i said "cute avic"..His response was "What?"..( clueless face)*..SMH....Labled pinktoe which is fine but the deli cup it was in was 3'' in height if that....Im upset, not only at what they priced it at (28.99) thats even more expensive than Petcos pinktoe, but more importantly the temp living conditions..., I know you cant save all of them right?..Well its my duty to...lol..I look at it as the T pound...and Id be damned if I let that poor little girl suffer......Ill be posting pics tomorrow when I go pick her up..stay tuned!!!!

Sleazoid

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Are you positive it is female? It doesn't really matter if it is I'm guessing you want to save it anyways, but the truth is they will just get another one, then you are going to save that one, and it will continue forever right? It is my opinion that it is just best to leave the ones at pet stores alone because if you do buy the T it will only encourage the owner to get more and put it in the same conditions.

OR

You could try educating them a little on what they are doing wrong, don't be rude or anything just kindly tell them how they can improve the conditions. If the LPS is family owned and not a chain you could get through to them. Good luck.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Don't know if its a female or not. I definitely plan on letting them know what's up best believe. I'm actually surprised they had an avic, I've been going there for 10 years plus and never saw anything more than a Rosea. I'm going to let them know tomorrow and post results.