I'm excited.

seezilla

Arachnopeon
:D:D:D:D I got to see Rozilla grab and eat her dinner tonight. It was awesome. I refuse to feel sadistic for enjoying it either. BWAHAHA!

In other news, we got two new versi slings. Yes, these guys are on a shelf out of reach of small hands. We've been keeping our room at about 78-82 degrees and our room is normally about 60% humidity with our 40g Oscar tank, so we spray the avics down twice a day to keep the humidity up. So far so good. These guys are about .75" and beeeeyutiful!! I'm still trying to come up with a name for mine. Hubby named his Sky.

Suggestions for names for my new sling are being taken now. ^_^

It's been less than a month since I got my first T and I already have four. Crazy! {D

Sodaboy1978

Arachnopeon
:D:D:D:D I got to see Rozilla grab and eat her dinner tonight. It was awesome. I refuse to feel sadistic for enjoying it either. BWAHAHA!

In other news, we got two new versi slings. Yes, these guys are on a shelf out of reach of small hands. We've been keeping our room at about 78-82 degrees and our room is normally about 60% humidity with our 40g Oscar tank, so we spray the avics down twice a day to keep the humidity up. So far so good. These guys are about .75" and beeeeyutiful!! I'm still trying to come up with a name for mine. Hubby named his Sky.

Suggestions for names for my new sling are being taken now. ^_^

It's been less than a month since I got my first T and I already have four. Crazy! {D
going to end up with more. I just have this feeling{D like A.metllica and PZB and mexican red knee. O as for a name the blue flash.{D

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Sz, Nothing wrong with enjoying a feeding response from your subjects. That doesn't necessarily mean that you're foaming at the mouth wanting to see pain and suffering inflicted upon the feeders. It amazes me how many can think this cruel, meanwhile taking a big bite out of their hamburgar. {D

Currently I'm drawing a blank for names- maybe Eebiddy and Yohobiddiba? I've got a couple of B boehmei I've had for nearly a year that I just can't quite settle on names for.

Good luck with 'em,

Terry

seezilla

Arachnopeon
I was looking around for names last night and I found "Skweezme" on some board somewhere and it sounded so cute so I snagged it for my new versi. {D So now I have Squirt and Skweezme! (it sounds so dirty! LOL) {D{D{D