I'm curious as to know how to breed Theraposa Blondis I currently just purchased 3 True Blondis

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Don't stirmi and blondi look much the same as juvies and adults, except for the legs being hairy all the way with blondi? Totally not an expert though...
Yeah the setae on the legs is a dead give away but i think he is talking about the pink bands on the legs, saying that his dont have them so its a blondi not a strimi o_O

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
I am confused as he was using someone elses photos. I thought he was on about spiderlings as didnt specify the size of his specimens.

But from what I can see from his photo is clearly an LP :troll:

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
Dont worry I went through them twice.

I must say I love the look of apophysis slings/grown on

Eli824

ArachnoEnthusiast
IMG_0169.JPG IMG_0170.JPG
Don't stirmi and blondi look much the same as juvies and adults, except for the legs being hairy all the way with blondi? Totally not an expert though...
my Stirmi just molted so I don't want to take him/her out but look at the coloration on the legs

Attachments

Eli824

ArachnoEnthusiast
IMG_0164.JPG IMG_0165.JPG IMG_0166.JPG IMG_0167.JPG And this is the micro climate I use for my high humidity slings temps are at 85-90 and humidity is at 90%-100% and this is how I manage to keep heat from escaping and I use heat cable not heat pad because heat cable is more efficient and can be manipulated to disperse the heat throughout tank and you can regulate heat more accurately

Eli824

ArachnoEnthusiast
IMG_0168.JPG IMG_9071.JPG IMG_9151.JPG IMG_9152.JPG And all my T's eat dubia that I raise and gutload because dubia are healthier then any other feeder

Eli824

ArachnoEnthusiast
I am confused as he was using someone elses photos. I thought he was on about spiderlings as didnt specify the size of his specimens.

If your talking about one of my pics that one was to show the way I keep the enclosure humid and yes that one is a male LP but that's not what I'm claiming is a blondi

Eli824

ArachnoEnthusiast

How did you get LP ?

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
I had a blondi sac about ten years ago that had almost 150 eggs in it.

Later, Tom

Eli824

ArachnoEnthusiast
I had a blondi sac about ten years ago that had almost 150 eggs in it.

Later, Tom
I'd be happy to have that many babies I'd keep like 50 of them for myself lol and then just go breeding crazy this spider needs to be more readily available in the states I'm tired of seeing so many in the U.K. but nearly none in America I mean seriously we are the best country in the world why not have the best of everything

Exoskeleton Invertebrates

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I'd be happy to have that many babies I'd keep like 50 of them for myself lol and then just go breeding crazy this spider needs to be more readily available in the states I'm tired of seeing so many in the U.K. but nearly none in America I mean seriously we are the best country in the world why not have the best of everything
With that arrogance that's why we are not number one in tarantula husbandry and why many not in the US care for its people.

KezyGLA

Arachnoking
You would keep 50 blondi to full adults? You would be living in a swamp heheh

Eli824

ArachnoEnthusiast
You would keep 50 blondi to full adults? You would be living in a swamp heheh
Obviously I'm exaggerating lol but on a serious note I know a lot of people who want a t blondi and searched all over the web to no avail it would be nice to have some to put into the hobby I wouldn't even care about the money I'd even give some away just to get them out there