I'm Back!

ZHESSWA

Arachnopeon
I am officially back in the hobby. I started back within my sophomore year of high school, but during senior year I sold my collection and traveled for quite a bit while taking a break from owning any pets. I am now ecstatic to be able to be back in the hobby! I found a steal on craigslist and now currently have 3 slings (P. Murinus, H. Maculata, and P. Irminia). The Irminia is beautiful and likes to show itself quite often (for right now at least). My OBT, surprisingly, is the most calm out of my three slings as it's fairly relaxed and isn't too crazy yet. My favorite right now is my Hmac as it's an active hunter and it's teleportation abilities are awesome, not to mention the webbing it has produced this far! Well, just thought I'd share my news, it's awesome to be a proud T owner again. Now what next lol ;)

Pennywise

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Back here is a good place to be, I just got back here a couple of weeks ago. Welcome!

ZHESSWA

Arachnopeon
Thank you guys for the welcome back, I really appreciate it and there's really no better online community! As far as what's next, definitely some of the Asian old worlds as I am a big fan of both the Chilobrachys and Pokies. Probably some more new worlds too, there's some brightly colored species that are must haves. Definitely lean towards more old world though, I love the feisty attitude.

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
As far as what's next, definitely some of the Asian old worlds as I am a big fan of both the Chilobrachys and Pokies. Probably some more new worlds too, there's some brightly colored species that are must haves. Definitely lean towards more old world though, I love the feisty attitude.
Well, I'm sorry my man but someone that get straight back in the hobby needs to consider also a Goddess 0.1 Pelinobius muticus PBUH (Peace Be Upon Her) :angelic:

Praise the Goddess!

Olan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Lampropelma.
Pterinopelma sazimai.
My suggestions. Welcome back!

ZHESSWA

Arachnopeon
I actually had a Lampropelma Violaceopes in my old collection, I might add another one sometime in the future. As far as the P. Muticus goes it is on my list, the size is really nice plus I am an overall fan of baboons. Only thing that would be a con is the pet hole tendency but it still may be worth it.

Jason B

Arachnosquire
I actually just returned to the hobby as well after 5 years away. I miss my collection of 60 Ts. But the new one is currently at 3 with 2 more on the way so its growing. That first order was a pretty tough one, do I go with spiders I never had before or do I get my favorites. In the end I went with my favorite so far, GBB, and 2 Ts i never had in P. Irminia (my first time in the hobby I never got psalms for some reason I kinda skipped them I went right to pokies and h macs after avics) and Hapalopus sp. "Pumpkin Patch".

ZHESSWA

Arachnopeon
Ahh GBB is next for me too as I've never had one, but I think they're an incredible species. It's funny you say that because originally I was going to with a P. Regalis sling, but the guy sold out! My Irminia is actually really cool and I like it a lot, awesome tarantulas.