I'm Back! I Need Some Photos From Ya!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul Day

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Hello people... I'm back again! Aren't you all excited (joke). Explaination is in the Petbugs Cafe, but anyway, I need some pictures from all of you to be used in an up-and-coming website. I need pictures of tarantula enclosure setups of various types, including arboreal enclosures, obligate burrower enclosures, terrestrial enclosures, setups with multiple tarantulas, and pictures of tarantula keeping gear and "spider-rooms". You can send these photos to newintensity@yahoo.com.

I also need from you guys quality pictures of your favorite adult spiders, and with those pictures, I need a short story/description of your experiences with that spider. This is for a section on the website entitled "Arachnid Reviews" which will give people insight on species behaviors before they purchase them. Sort of a buying guide I'm putting together. Also include such information as eating habits, aggression, was it a good display animal, or did it hide all the time? Or any other cleaver stories....

Thanks people! You can send me as many submissions as you want. I am looking forward to publishing them, in what is going to be a major website in the hobby when completed...

Thank you,
Paul Day (Former creator of the largest wolf spider website on the Internet)

MrDeranged

He Who Rules
Staff member
Moderators Note

This thread has been closed. If you wish to help Paul, please email him or pm him through the message boards.

Scott
Webmaster

Status
Not open for further replies.