Im always on the outside

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
ok i havnt seen nova in two days now she has just havnt left her hide but i lifted it up and shes still alive....is this normal for a A. Geniculata? is she ok....does she just wanna be left alone????

That Guy

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Is she not eating dont worry.... It might be a molt coming up... Or it just doesnt feel like eating.. I remember a story that a T went 5 years with out eating(DONT TRY IT:mad: :eek: ;P ) And if it wont come out.. Just let it be.... All I know is to leave it alone.... I had a scar last night about my only T. :) hope it helps

Grael

Arachnolord
Old Timer
been a few days now i think shes mad at me :8o how can i make it up to her? how do you make friends again with a baby A. Geniculata??? :rolleyes:

invadermike

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My curly hair s'ling hate me too. We used to be friends, and then one day it dug a burrow and this is recent, like a week and a half ago, it dug a burrow and hasn't come out, it hates me and i want it to be my friend, and yea. haha. Thought i would share that. I want to be friends with my spiders!! haha. My one rose hair wants to eat my face off, shes a b!tch. haha!!! thats all, hope you become friends with your A. Geniculata again!