Mexican fireleg
OBT

Then My friend bought me a Cobalt Blue

Then I decided to get from Petcenterusa.net:

A blue fang
A versicolor
2 Ven. Sun Tigers
1 B. Smithi

And since that was over 100.00 the site throws in a free B. Smithi!!!
I'm super excited...cause I'm gonna take 4 of them and give 2 of them CHRSRGNT...my nephew on here!!!

Last edited:

hermzxd45

Arachnopeon
me too

im seriously addicted too. heres what i bought since the new year started:

o. aureotibialis
m. balfouri
m. robustum
h. crassipes
l. violoceopes
h. incei
iridopelma sp. recife
a. purpurea
euathlus sp. yellow
t. subcaeruelas
e. campestratus
c. brachyramosa
p. muticus
c. shioedtei
p. scrofa
p. cancerides
orphnaecus sp.
c. fasciatum
t. ockerti
red trapdoor and black trapdoor spiders

freebies that i got with these purchases:

b. smithi
p. cambridgei
e. murinus
g. pulchripes
h. lividum

IM STRAIGHT UP SPIDER CRAZY!!!!

Aschamne

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
You guys are amateurs, I have easily spent more than 10k on Ts in the last 4 years.

Art

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You guys are amateurs, I have easily spent more than 10k on Ts in the last 4 years.

Art
OMG! You spent more than 10k on Ts in the last 4 years? Holy Christ! You sir, are the T god! :rolleyes:

Just because you dont spend a whole butt load of money on something doesnt mean your an amateur... Not everyone who gets in the T hobby (Or any other hobby for that matter) can just drop an insane amout of money on it.

To me, this comment was rude, & completely out of line. Did your e-peen grow, just because you can tell everyone you dropped that much money on Ts? Did you think, "Maybe the OP couldnt afford that, or maybe they are just that new, and dont have the comfort level to drop that amount of money in the hobby."?

I had an insane amout of Ts for a while... Some newbie Ts, some not. I didnt spend over $2000 on all them and their enclosures, and I was happy with what I had.

To the OP, congrats on your order.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
congrats OP i'm trading one of my LP's and 4 a hentzis for some smithi slings on tuesday :drool: i love me some brachys

kristinnandbenn

Arachnopeon
It is very addicting. On march 1st I received my first T via fedex, it was a 1/4 B. Vagans.

It is now April 2nd, and now I have:

B. vagans
C. Fasciatum
2x H. lividum
G. Pulchripes
G. Rosea
A. metallica
A "peru purple"
P. Cambridgei
H. Maculata
P. Murinus
B. Boehmei

All but 5 are under an inch

I have always kept critters since I was able to walk, but I am new to T's and it is VERY addicting. Enjoy!

Lolita

Arachnoknight
not fair i want a C. Fasciatum really bad stupid lack of money

kristinnandbenn

Arachnopeon
I've found them a couple of places pretty cheap, they are small(1/4-1) but usually are already showing color. Very very beautiful T's. got mine from Ken @ 1/2 in. 20$

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
its petcenterusa.net lol

I also ordered from them as well will be getting a

A.diversipes
P.rufilata
P.miranda
B.smithi (freebie)

Counting these 4 my husband and I will have 6 Ts which the most we've ever owned is like near 20.

Lolita

Arachnoknight
I've found them a couple of places pretty cheap, they are small(1/4-1) but usually are already showing color. Very very beautiful T's. got mine from Ken @ 1/2 in. 20$
yeah if i wasn't broke i'd look into getting one but seriously broke which i hate with all the shiny new spiders i want

kristinnandbenn

Arachnopeon
yeah if i wasn't broke i'd look into getting one but seriously broke which i hate with all the shiny new spiders i want
Lol, yea it does suck. Im too short on money to get a green bottle blue atm and I REALLY want one :wall:

sssargent1977

Arachnopeon
I fixed the web site error...lol...and I guess I'm a newbie, or whatever...I've only been in the hobby for 2 weeks roughly...and I don't have 10k for this hobby either and if I did...honestly I can think of other things to spend 10k on than this hobby, I've only been in for 2 weeks...lol. At the same time if you want to spend 10k on this wonderful experience of a hobby, it's your money. I'm not going to hate...just don't look down at me cause I use my cash on other things.

Anyhow, I'm addicted. I have my new little friends coming on Tuesday. I can't wait!

Lolita

Arachnoknight
I fixed the web site error...lol...and I guess I'm a newbie, or whatever...I've only been in the hobby for 2 weeks roughly...and I don't have 10k for this hobby either and if I did...honestly I can think of other things to spend 10k on than this hobby, I've only been in for 2 weeks...lol. At the same time if you want to spend 10k on this wonderful experience of a hobby, it's your money. I'm not going to hate...just don't look down at me cause I use my cash on other things.

Anyhow, I'm addicted. I have my new little friends coming on Tuesday. I can't wait!
post pics when you get them

david30

Arachnopeon

good call m8 i just started this and am planning more spiders but i am gonna do it within my my spare cash

astraldisaster

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok so I've obviously went crazy...over the week I just had a:

Mexican fireleg
OBT

Then My friend bought me a Cobalt Blue

Then I decided to get from Petcenterusa.net:

A blue fang
A versicolor
2 Ven. Sun Tigers
1 B. Smithi

And since that was over 100.00 the site throws in a free B. Smithi!!!
I'm super excited...cause I'm gonna take 4 of them and give 2 of them CHRSRGNT...my nephew on here!!!
How do you like that blue fang? I should be getting one as a freebie soon, but I still need to do some more reading up on them.

I'm addicted, too...started out the year with two Ts, and will be up to 15+ as soon as the packages I'm expecting arrive. :rolleyes:

sssargent1977

Arachnopeon
How do you like that blue fang? I should be getting one as a freebie soon, but I still need to do some more reading up on them.

I'm addicted, too...started out the year with two Ts, and will be up to 15+ as soon as the packages I'm expecting arrive. :rolleyes:
Not sure yet I get them on Tuesday but I'll let u know. :)

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
Congrats on the new Ts! It takes alot more control to NOT blow your money on Ts. Believe me.. I haven't spent a pretty penny like 10k, but a high percent of my hard earned cash is here on the self. No worries though since you watch them grow in size and value. (Most the time.) Enjoy it! You might find yourself going a little over the top with this hobby/addiction. You have been warned. {D :D

JuGGaL0K0W

Arachnopeon
Congrats on all your new t's, I'll reiterate and say this is an addictive hobby. Hope you get many more and they live all long lives.