I'll draw your T

Natemass

Arachnolord
Old Timer
not to add to your list of things to draw but ive always wanted a drawing of my CF

or

cheetah13mo

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Hey Saddle, don't worry about my pic if it's getting too much. I don't want to bog you down with your school work so, I'll just leave it up to you. No big deal if you don't. Thanks.

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
Hey Saddle, don't worry about my pic if it's getting too much. I don't want to bog you down with your school work so, I'll just leave it up to you. No big deal if you don't. Thanks.
Nah I'll sketch yours as well, since you've been really helpful to me in the Questions/Discussions boards. :)

Transylvania

Gondorian
Old Timer
so Saddlepatch you want other artists to sketch the Ts as well?
*Shrug* If they'd like to, they can. Just wanting to help someone out who's always wanted a drawing of their T but can't draw very well.
I'm a beginner when it comes to T art, that's why I posted this, so I'd have images to look at and give back. ;)

Tegenaria

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
I used to do a lot of drawing, but i dont seem to have the time or patioence for it nowadays.

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I know it may be too late, but here are some of mine if you become interested later!
Poec. formosa

Avic. avicularia

Aph. hentzi

Gr. aureostriata

Austin S.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
The famous bottle blue

Heheh

Cy. sp's "blue"

C. crawshayi

That'll do! I'll stop boring everyone with pictures now. Just wanted to put a few of my fav's out there! Beautiful art by the way bud!:clap:

anderstd

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Austin that pick of the Aph. hentzi with the two crickets peaking out is great.

LimaMikeSquared

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
i did these for my GCSE art mock

they are based on the patterns of the P. regalis. The right hand sides show the proper colourings as the scanner did something weird with the other side.

LMS