If your Tarantula doesn't have a wikipedia article I suggest you make one for the world to see

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coaster

Arachnopeon
Making an article about your particular species is good for documentation and information sharing.

dannyboypede

Arachnosquire
Be sure to include your very own alien and tamming theories.{D

In all seriousness, I don't think this is a very good idea. Don't just put up an article because there isn't one. That is how people are mislead.

--Dan

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If he didn't write it, that's where he got his info. It seems like we are dealing with a new DawgPoundSound. Let's hope he doesn't start mouthing off.

To OP, you have no knowledge whatsoever in this hobby. I suggest you research and get some experience before you write a wiki article stating completely untrue and made up facts that you think are right. You are wrong. If you did write it then I suggest you delete it. You keep labeling these Ts as communal which they are not.

Mister Internet

Big Meanie Doo Doo Head :)
Arachnosupporter +
Well, whoever wrote that ridiculous article is this user:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Psychonaught

They seem to be VERY interested in chemical ingestion of many stripes... would certainly explain a lot. Don't believe the pro-pot propaganda... evidently, it CAN make you stupid.

At least, it doesn't SEEM very bright to flaunt your drug use on a public wiki where the Feds have EASY access to your location.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Avicularia metallica wiki article said:
This page was last modified on 29 November 2010 at 14:53.
Pretty sure that's also Coaster's pic, although I didn't go back and check.

If it's not fixed by belljar (or anyone else) by the time Joseph is napping, I'll get in there and make some corrections.

Well, whoever wrote that ridiculous article is this user:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Psychonaught

They seem to be VERY interested in chemical ingestion of many stripes... would certainly explain a lot. Don't believe the pro-pot propaganda... evidently, it CAN make you stupid.

At least, it doesn't SEEM very bright to flaunt your drug use on a public wiki where the Feds have EASY access to your location.
Yeah...wow. :wall:

Last edited:

BrettG

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Wow it sure took a flipping genius to make that page..What the point even????Is there one??

LV-426

Arachnobaron
WTH is wrong with with Coaster, keep that stuff to yourself, these boards about tarantulas, not pot and remote vision.

Last edited by a moderator:

Enomegra

Arachnopeon
How do you flag a Wiki post as bull<edit>?.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Enomegra

Arachnopeon
Ugh im furious. It wont even let me attempt to adjust the information. It keeps reverting it to his original vomit. Why would anyone purposefully put information online that will jeopardize the life of countless animals.... This kid is sick.

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I just went back to that wiki article and it had been edited...a very poor edit, I might add.

I think the reason it keeps reverting back to the original is that the attempts at editing are worse than it is already, even if it's full of misinformation.

I'll get in there soon.

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Well I tried defending this guy to an extent on the alien thread but the more I read, the more I believe he is in fact a troll. This is ridiculous. Someone should edit that page and then edit his brain.

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Gone for the holidays for a few days and I sure missed a lot!

LV-426

Arachnobaron
Well I tried defending this guy to an extent on the alien thread but the more I read, the more I believe he is in fact a troll. This is ridiculous. Someone should edit that page and then edit his brain.
I never knew what a troll was until I saw Coaster's posts

Salamanderhead

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
He's a good troll. I'll give him that. Sometimes it's hard to comprehend if he's just messing with us or if he's serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.