If you could only pick one...

Arachnophoric

Arachnoangel
Hypothetical question time!

You can only keep one T. Just one. Everything else has to go. Which species/individual do you pick, and why? It can be one in your current collection, or one that you don't have.

I'd personally keep my M. balfouri. Why? It's my favorite tarantula; good looks, decent attitude for a baboon/old world, interesting behaviors, and just a very enjoyable species to keep all around.

Your turn! :D

Shudragon

Arachnopeon
Too hard to choose atm, have too many spiderlings. Check back on this in about 2 years when i have juvies and subadults.

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
<--- The one in my avatar. G. pulchripes. It was my first. I am not yet as attached to the new arrivals as this little 1/4 inch thing I have raised into an adult.

Spidermolt

Arachnoknight
That's a hard one I would have to think alot about but in the end it would be one of the following
P. ornata
M. balfouri
B. emilia
C. cyaneopubescens
P. cambridgei
That's also something I don't want to think much on either (which I already am) so there's my top 5. :)

Rittdk01

Arachnoknight
I forgot a why. I got her in bad shape from a crummy outfit selling abused animals online, and helped her turn into a great looking specimen. I didnt know anything about blackwater when i got her . shes also huge and insanely cool to look at. Best eater and the one tarantula everyone comes away talking about.

user 666

Arachnobaron
P cancerides - it is proactive but not aggressive and spends most of its time on the surface. When I was unpacking it, this T crawled out of the straw on its own.

A hentzi - a calm and friendly T. I have a 3/4" T which is always in plain view, and I just got a couple 1/4" Ts which thought it was more fun to walk laps on my hand than go into their enclosures (they didn't run away, but they did want to stay out).

Charlie69

Arachnosquire
A year ago I would have said Harpactira pulchripes, my first love, the reason I got in to this hobby. Today? If there was any way I could keep Murry, my male OBT. The sweetest there is. No t has surprised me more. He is molting now, probably for the last time.

basin79

ArachnoGod
Only 1 eh? Well then it would definitely be my

Brachypelma Smithi or
Caribena Versicolor or
Poecilotheria Tigrinawesseli or
Poecilotheria Subfusca Lowland or
Heteroscodra Maculata or
Megaphobema Mesomelas or
Theraphosa Blondi or
Chilobrachys Fimbriatus or
Cyriopagopus sp Hati Hati or
Grammostola Pulchra or
Idiothele Mira.

Devin B

Arachnobaron
OKAY YEAH LETS ALLLLL JUST PICK ONE! Why dont we decide while we are riding our unicorns in the gumdrop forest.

This question makes me irrationaly angry...