If you could get Australian T's, would you?

Reezelbeezelbug

Arachnosquire
Probably not. While I did love my 1982 sports car in it's glorious multiple shades of brown and tan, I'm really drawn to the tarantulas with bright colors and interesting patterns. I also find the all-white snakes and lizards boring despite being the same animal with a different paint job. Now if I could get some of the crazy python and lizard morphs you have in Australia that's another story.

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
WOW, the only thing similar we have is a porcupine. SO people own them?? Or it lives nearby?

And if koalas were actually friendly, man, I'd get one too!!
They just live nearby, only people that keep them are wildlife care volunteers with rescueed or injured ones

Koalas are cute in appearance but the sounds they create would keep satan up at night

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
If I could I’d love to have a Selenotypus Sp. I think they are awesome. I’m not sure if that genera’s classification has gotten any less messy and if there’s more to it now.

but we just talked about this the other day as well I thing you Aussies have some really unique Arachnids Including true spiders that we just can’t get here

ConstantSorrow

Arachnosquire
I just want a Phlogius sp. proserpine. I've got a thing about Greek/Roman mythology and Persephone/Proserpine most of all.
(That's a terrible reason to get a T though. Guess it's a good thing I'm not in Australia.)