If you could create your own spider

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
If you could create your own spider, what would it be? I want to see some ideas you guys can come up with. You can combine colors and patterns of different species along with characteristics and traits. Or something new all together like a yellow T with maroon feet and fangs that's arboreal/burrower without U-hairs that's docile.

Examples: A green P. murinus. A G. rosea with curly hair. An M. mesomelas with blue leg markings and white hairs. Anything!

Just describe a spider you would like to create and whether it's a burrower, terrestrial, or arboreal or a combination of them. Your spider can be a combo of anything, just nothing outrageous like wings or fire breath lol. Be creative and have fun.

Anubis77

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
20 foot DLS Stromatopelma calceatum with a saddle and reigns.

I'd have the whole world in its pedipalps.

Death999

Arachnopeon
awesome thread!

a black and blood red S. Cal thats very docile would be awesome

a Poeciloteria subfusca with purple instead of white coloring

a Lampropelma violeceopes thats black and lime green, docile and as smart as a dog, plays fetch and does threat displays and poo cannon on command{D

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
A red P. metallica with a C. Marshalli horn. and instead of yellow markings under the legs it would be white/black :drool:

I already dont like where this thread is going.. Ill never see it!! LOL :rolleyes:

HARLEY-XLH666

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Something with the looks of a pokie (Metallica, regalis) but with the temper of a Avic :)

Obelisk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I would take a species of jumping spider, wolf spider, or spiny-back orbweaver (Gasteracantha), and make it the size of a T. blondi. They're true spiders I know, but spiders nonetheless.

Nicole

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
A truely communal Avicularia species that gets ~10 inches, super fuzzy, green blue and purple. That's my dream spider. Oh, with no urticating hairs. Perfect.

groovyspider

Arachnoknight
i would have ana ll black 80 foot T that i can communicate with telepathically and it came with a flame thrower... also even chuck norris could not beat it

codykrr

Arachnoking
Old Timer
M. robustum....maybe make them 3 times the size. Not much to change with that kind of awesomeness.:eek:

CAK

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I like the Idea of a Street Legal Tarantula with a Kick Start!

Versi*JP*Color

Arachnoknight
A 9in avic sp.
With a red carapace.
Minatrix abdomen.
Forest green legs.
Hotpink toes.
Covered in purple setae.:rolleyes:
*edit* add a horn and spike coming out of each knee.
EPIC

Last edited:

Ingar

Arachnopeon
Nasty big blondi of a horse size with meter long fangs. Could be kept in some gigantic terrarium of buletproof glases and fed by big mammals.
Gosh!..:eek: I'm so sick! {D

Offkillter

Arachnosquire
I would have a pretty little arboreal,yellow and pink with a floral pattern on it's legs and it would be strictly vegan.:barf:

malevolentrobot

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
strange... my wishful thinking creation seems to be a p. irminia i am able to see more often :?:D

Last edited:

jebbewocky

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
About a foot DLS, arboreal baboon spider. Extremely bad, defensive demeanor, except it likes me.

endoflove

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
i'd make one that has a pokie body style but is pure white almost to a platinum and it has the life like pattern of rorschach that is true epic