If you could create your own spider

Chris_Skeleton

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
How about an albino T, like pure white with red eyes. That would be pretty cool. Or an OBT with black patterns through it's legs and a tiger rump. It could be like a reverse P. irminia.

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Phidippus audax, candy apple red, 6' high at the patellas. Giddyup! :D

Mamisha-X

Arachnosquire
ok I want a pure white Brachy with black "toes" and 3 black spots in a perfect line running down its abdomine. it would also spin golden thread and be the size of a hippo! XP I would name her Fluffy! :}

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Your spider can be a combo of anything, just nothing outrageous like wings or fire breath lol. Be creative and have fun.
*snaps fingers* Ah darn! All well. I did like this one tarantula I dreamed about.

Psalmopoeus body. Arboreal lifestyle.

color and markings : olive to an almost lime green. 4-5 rows of white spots along the back (kind of in the same way as an irminia's chevron stripes) and a white band on each tarsi (foot).

BorisTheSpider

No this is Patrick
Old Timer
I would make male Ts that have the lifespans of females . Then gender wouldn't matter . Every time a T molts out into a mature male it wouldn't be a bad thing . I could have "mated" pairs that would produce babies year after year for like a decade . Or even better I could figure out which male/female combo produces the best slings and breed them again and again for years . That would be nice . :D

HAGAR

Arachnosquire
I WOULD RAKE THE P. nigricolor , BUT THE COLORS SHOULD BE LIME GREEN AND WHITE WHITE WITH THE TIP OF THE LEGS BLOOD RED. AND IF SHE COULD GET TO ABOUT 15 INCHES THAT WOULD BE A DREAM COME TRUE LOL:drool:

ajhere

Arachnopeon
a dwarf speices bout 2inch mature color red and black very fast but docile and very very hardy and communal also cn swim

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Old Timer
How bout a white avic with pink/orange toes. That would be a best seller for sure! :D

Terry D

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Update- I need an 8-foot P muticus to help me dig holes on a planting job today....................for 5 bucks an hour, but not all the roaches/elephants it could eat... {D

Toirtis

Arachnobaron
Something a smidge larger than a blondi, but with very stout, thick legs, hefty body...and colouration would be some combination of deep,dark red, deep cobalt blue, jet black, or dark royal purple.

TerribleGrizz

Arachnopeon
Twenty-four inch legspan, black carapace and abdomen with deep purple chevron markings on the abdomen and orange legs. Oh, it would also be quite hardy and gentle as a kitten. :D

Vespula

Arachnodemon
Heh heh...

A P. murinus the size of a Great Dane, with a docile-puppyish personality, and a lot of intelligence. Possibly an omnivore, and likes to follow me to class... and also strong. Kind of like a psychotic orange bodyguard!{D

kaydyn1512

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Mine would have a green carapase, beautiful magenta legs/abdomen and purple tips. Oh, and docile. OMG, my perfect T already exists :) A versi's are closest to perfect in my book.

tarantulaeddie0

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Crazy Ts

All the poecis as as one hybrid, or avic geraldi x deversipes x purperea hybrid the size of a poeci, mmmmm i love blue lol.

Eddie

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Cyriopagopus sp. "Sulawesi Black" is my perfect T. Big, black, arboreal, fiesty, cheveron pattern...