If Ts thought like us?

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
Just thought it would be a funny discussion after my wife and I were talking about it lol. I interact with mine everyday almost by getting thier cage down, sitting on the floor and watching them for awhile, to me they are simply fascinating! That said though when we talked about it I couldn't help but think what I'd do if every night a giant came and stared in my window for awhile and occasionally talked telling me me how pretty I was lmao. So what would your Ts think/say? :D

nicodimus22

Arachnomancer
Arachnosupporter
G. pulchripes "Hi. I'm chill. Got any food?"

G. pulchra "Food? Food? No. Food? No. All right, time to dump some dirt in my water dish."

L. klugi "What? WHAT? YOU GOT A ****ING PROBLEM?"

N. tripepii "He can't see me if I stay in the hide. Hide good. Dark, nice hide."

B. albopilosum "My massive underground tunnel system is nearly complete."

Also, if you like to sit and watch them, try it at night with a red light. They can't see it, so you see behaviors that you wouldn't see during the day.

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
Also, if you like to sit and watch them, try it at night with a red light. They can't see it, so you see behaviors that you wouldn't see during the day.
Was thinking of incorporating red LEDs into the next rack I build as an experiment to see if I like it. Ill have to try the flashlight though given I got my army flashlight with a red lense lol.

WeightedAbyss75

Arachnoangel
My OBT: kill kill kill kill plot plot kill kill kill kill murder -food- kill mame murder.. and that's on good days :mask:

Moakmeister

Arachnodemon
G. pulchripes: "If I sit absolutely still, maybe my owner's mom will realize I don't want to escape"
P. muticus: "............................................................................................................................HEY WHAT DO YOU WANT? WANNA GO BRO? HUH? THAT'S RIGHT, RUN AWAY, SCAREDY PIECE OF CRAP!..............................................."
A. geniculata: "foodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfoodfood"
B. boehmei: "flickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflickflick"
Regina: "Oh hey my water dish has water... and I like the substrate to be dry... thus the most logical course of action is to flip the dish over and spill water everywhere." :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Last edited:

WhyUBiteBite

Arachnosquire
My smithi is like that, EVERY time I feed/water/anything in his enclosure and hes accurate enough he earned the name dead Shot lol. I swear he went to sniper school in another life lol.

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
Euathlus sp.: "What's that? Hey, what's that? Hey hey..... what's that? I wanna see it! I wanna walk on it! Oh wait, it's food? Meh.... I'll pass"

A. avicularia: "Aren't I fluffy? Eww..... don't touch me! I have explosive diarrhea!"

H. mac: "Meep meep"

Anoplogaster

Arachnodemon
G. porteri: "Dear diary.... It's been 2 years, 4 months, and 11 days since my last meal. I'm not sure how long I can keep this up, but I suspect these crickets are poisoned. The giants have not left me alone yet. The way they work me day after day, forcing me to balance across their hands over unbelievable heights! I'm certain they are plotting to kill me. Best to avoid all food offerings from them unless absolutely necessary. I'm trying my best to conserve my energy by doing absolutely nothing."

The Grym Reaper

Arachnoreaper
A. geniculata: "Something moved, is it food? Silly question, of course it's food... Kill it until it dies!!! Oh, it's not food, why are you not food?! This is why I have trust issues..." **Dejectedly walks away from whatever it just attacked**

L. parahybana: "Something moved, is it food? Silly question, of course it's food... Kill it until it dies!!! Oh, it's not food... I don't know who you think you are or what you want but I will hair you until you die from it... Wait... It's still alive... RUN AWAY!!!"

B. smithi: "I'm just gonna sit here for a bit" ...3hrs later... "I'm not comfortable here, that spot about 3 inches away looks way better" **moves to new spot** "Yes, this is far superior" ...4hrs later... "Nope, I don't like this, I should move back to my old spot" **repeats until food arrives**

L. difficilis: "Something moved, is it food? Silly question, of course it's food... Kill it until it dies!!! Oh, it's not food... GO AWAY OR I'LL ****ING SHANK YOU BLUD!!!"

G. pulchripes: "That's a nice hide and water dish you have there, it'd be a shame if someone never used the hide, dug a bunch of part burrows all over the place and dumped the substrate in the water dish..."

P. irminia: "My parents said I could be anything so I became an antisocial recluse with a cricket dependence and an intolerance for natural light"

GBB: "Think I missed a spot" **Webs it up** "Damn it, missed another spot" **Webs it up** "And another" **Repeat until the very fabric of reality itself is webbed up**

Ungoliant

Malleus Aranearum
Staff member
Avicularia avicularia (Skyler): I bet if I aim carefully, I can get it through the crack between the doors.

Grammostola pulchra (Bulldozer)

male Dolichothele diamantinensis (Wallflower):

Charlottesweb17

Arachnopeon
I am sure my l.parahybana sling will be thinking when she arrives this week and I put her/him in it's new home
"Ok bi#(he$ where am I? I was in a box for 2 days now I have weirdos staring at me. Oh is that food? Well I guess these weird people can't be that bad I think I will chill here awhile."