If Arachnids used social media.....

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
...What would they say? Hello everyone! I got the idea to start this from a National Geographic Kids magazine. I'll pretend to be a few tarantulas chatting on Fangbook,
(Example: SpeedToe said: Oh Boy! The Keeper got Wax Worms, I'm gonna have a feast tonight! How's it over there MexicanRadKnee?) and eventually I'll add a few more creatures. The rest of you can also add Arachnids, Myriapods and insects, and speak what you think they might say. Here are a few rules: Please, let us not have 50 people all doing the same kind of invertebrates, but as all different individuals. Just two or three of the same kind for now. Please no profanity or adult talk, remember, your saying what you think the creature your representing would post on social media. Also, don't hijack someone else's critter, there are plenty to go around. Posting pictures is definitely recommended, such as a selfie (Of the critter your representing of course). Follow the temperament of your critters too, no super aggressive C. cyaneopubescens.
Thats all for now, hope you all like it.
Thanks

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
Some people may like it, some won't. but either way, I think this is more of a "watering hole" thread. :)

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Bristles said:
Hello? Anyone out there? It's kinda lonely in here, with just crickets, don't make for much conversation.
#lonelyG.rosea

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
SpeedToe said:
Yeah I’m here, Avicularia Avicularia, nothing to be proud of, or ashamed of. Have you been talking to crickets Bristles? There tasty, but they interrupt ye too much. Sorry Mr obt, no hugs today.
#interruptingcrickets

Kymura

Arachnoknight
Mahtava the A genic stretches out a pretty striped leg. Wait...did someone say crickets. ? I swear it's been weeks since I ate last...
"Cricket party at my hide"
image.jpeg

Last edited:

Leonardo the Mage

Arachnosquire
Midnightblack: Uh, don't even talk about crickets, I had a huge meal only last year, I still can't even think about food right now!

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
PinkToe82 has now joined the FB group 'Human Keepers'

Message from PinkToe82:
I moved in with a human 3 days ago, how do I get it to leave me alone? Should I web my tube shut?

Kymura

Arachnoknight
Mahtava
1 hour ago

Send me an group invite, but listen, webbing doesn't help, dig all the way down, that sometimes works. DON'T trust those humans! They just aren't right. They..well they kill the food and then expect you to eat it that way!
#PinkToe82

JumpingSpiderLady

Arachnobaron
Lady the Teleogryllus commodus:
Feeling: annoyed
Ladies, I do NOT recommend living with two male roomies. They are constantly fighting over me. Why don't they take the hint that I don't want either one of them!? #cricketlifeishardsometimes

(Human note: My daughter gathered these field crickets for her insect zoo for school, and I gotta say, they are pretty entertaining. It's easy to imagine them in a little cricket soap opera.)

Tim Benzedrine

Prankster Possum
Old Timer
Say 'Amen!' and like this comment if you want me to moult out female. Scroll past if you want me to die a lonely male."

JumpingSpiderLady

Arachnobaron
Serenity

Feeling: Sleepy
Ugh. My carapace is way too tight. I know I need to molt, but all I wanna do is nap. #sleepingbeautypulchripes

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Portia ChacoCricketKiller
Feeling: Pampered :D
You girls really need to check out the new salon because their mani/pedi is the best... EVAR! And they serve you fresh cricket juice and not that prekilled stuff like 'you-know-where'. It was so worth coming out of my webbed up hole after only six months. Check out these killer toes, biotches!
#readyforsummer #showmethebeach #flipflopsforever
Feet2.jpg

Last edited:

Andrea82

Arachnoemperor
Mahtava
1 hour ago

Send me an group invite, but listen, webbing doesn't help, dig all the way down, that sometimes woks. DON'T trust those humans! They just aren't right. They..well they kill the food and then expect you to eat it that way!
#PinkToe82
Thnx for advice, but how do i dig?? I don't have the legs for that!
I know about the food. One thing that helps is just stop eating for like, half a year. They'll go crazy and offer you ANYTHING!

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
Aspen AvicGirl
Feeling: Frustrated :arghh:

My fam don’t get it. I know Marcus is a scorp, but I love him! Why can’t they just accept that? They say it’s because we can’t have children, but did they even ask me if I wanted a bunch of freeloading kids? They need to get with the program – it’s 2016AD and not 2016BC!
We’re going to have to elope.

#EvolveAlready #LoveIsLove #NoHate #NoBoundries #ChildlessByChoice #Romeo&Juliet