Idiothele mira? Does anyone here have this t?

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That is a real nice picture Tom,
I need to take my ladies for photoshoot too

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Tom,

Noticed your substrate was a bit moist. Am I supposed to keep it dry for my slings or a bit moist? Appreciate your assistance.

thanks
Mac

Philth

N.Y.H.C.
Old Timer
Tom,

Noticed your substrate was a bit moist. Am I supposed to keep it dry for my slings or a bit moist? Appreciate your assistance.

thanks
Mac
Hi Mac, pay no mind to the moisture in my photo's. Most of my spider pics are done when Im rehousing the animal, and the pics are not taken in the enclosure at all. I use a box lid with some moist dirt for the photos. I prefer pics that are not in the enclosure, because I feal unnatural items, plastic water bowl, fake hide , ect ...take away from the photo.

With that said, I kept my I. mira slings a bit on the moist side when they were slings, but are now keeping them dryer with a water dish as they grow. In fact this is how I raised 90% of my collection over the years.:cool:

Later, Tom

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hi Mac, pay no mind to the moisture in my photo's. Most of my spider pics are done when Im rehousing the animal, and the pics are not taken in the enclosure at all. I use a box lid with some moist dirt for the photos. I prefer pics that are not in the enclosure, because I feal unnatural items, plastic water bowl, fake hide , ect ...take away from the photo.

With that said, I kept my I. mira slings a bit on the moist side when they were slings, but are now keeping them dryer with a water dish as they grow. In fact this is how I raised 90% of my collection over the years.:cool:

Later, Tom
Great! Thanks again, Tom!

yannigarrido2

Arachnosquire
phew!! *sigh* thanks for sharing that photo !! that is one stunning t!!
before , i thought they weren't real! now i am really impressed

Bosing

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Sorry to the TS, might as well post my photo here in this thread.

Tom, can you help guess the gender of my I. mira sling? thanks in advance.