Identify this guy?

Curry

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Not sure what he is exactly. I'm not that great when it comes to identifying.

Michiel

Arachnoking
Old Timer
looks like a small H.longimanus, but i am not sure........

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Based on the smooth carapace pictured above. My guess is H. laoticus, but it's is still hard to tell. I'm also guessing your scorp is only 3rd instar.

Curry

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yea after looking at that thread I guess thats what I have. Thanks for the help everyone =D

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Hey EAD063

remember that granulation develops with subsequent moults.. one of the reasons why Heterometrus and Pandinus are indistinguishable at lower instars is due to the lack of granulation on the claws, common in pandinus

also: according to Kovarik, the elongaton of claws is seen at later instars in the case of H.longimanus, i believe

dazbuzz

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
how long does it take for 3i emps or forests scorpions to reach adulthood?. coz my scorpions look like that size.

Alakdan

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
how long does it take for 3i emps or forests scorpions to reach adulthood?. coz my scorpions look like that size.
It depends on the temp. of your enclosure. With powerfeeding, it will be an adult in 12-14 months.

Curry

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I'm feeding him till he gets fat, I have him in high heat as well. So far so good. He's been through 3 molts i believe.