identification

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
we cant know either untill we examined the molt or dead specimen, we can only tell it LOOKS like a Pterinochilus murinus DCF

CedrikG

Arachnoking
Old Timer
no worries fellow, I was'nt trying to bash you or anything, I was just agreing with you saying that it looks like a Pterinochilus sp.

Reminds me Pterinochilus too but I'm not dealing with africans much as You know
even an expert cannot tell, thats all ...

:rolleyes:

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
:embarrassed: :embarrassed: Quote from Rick's site.

"Viewers are welcome to use this website as an identification tool, however, viewers must realize that although many tarantulas are colour/pattern specific, identifications can never be positively made from images alone. Additionally, although Rick West keeps up with taxonomic changes scientific names change constantly and may not always be immediately reflected on this website."

:eek: Shame on you Chris.

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
what you had one too? be honest though they are ten a penny out here come show time. I for one have seen loads.{D

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
what you had one too? be honest though they are ten a penny out here come show time. I for one have seen loads.{D
Are you sure they were the same as my old "vorax" or do they live up tree's?.

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Are you sure they were the same as my old "vorax" or do they live up tree's?.
deffo the same Bill because it says on a white label on the box when you buy it.
And besides if it lives up a tree its a whole new species and genus as determined by the book of twoddle!:embarrassed:

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
deffo the same Bill because it says on a white label on the box when you buy it.
And besides if it lives up a tree its a whole new species and genus as determined by the book of twoddle!:embarrassed:
Don't you mean the bollocks book Chris?.

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Don't you mean the bollocks book Chris?.
No Bill I mean the book of twoddle. This is a update of the Bollocks book but doesn't contain all the unessary jizz that you get with your early version. Also its a longer read where as with yours you can only read it for about five minutes before having to put it down and go to sleep! ;)

FryLock

Banned
Old Timer
No Bill I mean the book of twoddle. This is a update of the Bollocks book but doesn't contain all the unessary jizz that you get with your early version. Also its a longer read where as with yours you can only read it for about five minutes before having to put it down and go to sleep! ;)
Which version is it the one with the extreme epigynum shots?

Tescos

Banned
Old Timer
Which version is it the one with the extreme epigynum shots?
nah not that one, but having seen that version I know it is not all that it is cracked up to be also it is hard to keep the book still whilst looking through it.

baldpoodle

Arachnopeon
that fat kid from the papers was asked what her favorite musical instrument was and she replied the dinner bell!!

T.Raab

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi,

are there any News about this topic? Is the spider still alive, did you got an exuviae? (If yes, would you sent it to me?)