Identification Needed 2

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
I always see these on tourist destinations and I finally picked one up. Anybody know what this spider is?

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

Chris LXXIX

ArachnoGod
lol I love those 'spiders in the glass for tourists' and obviously I have a couple as well. The best is Eurypelma spinicrus, at least a good 80% of those fall under that name: basically it's just like 'Zombi' or 'Evil Dead'... everyone watched those, but remains horror movies that never betrays :)

Ceymann

Arachnoknight
Almost positive that this is not a NW T, plus most the acrylic cast Ts and scropions are made in China. Most likely chilobrachys or haplopelma if you ask me.
Just my .02

Stugy

Arachnolord
Nice. I got one of those and I have never been able to identify it. When I get home today I'll post a picture of mine.

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
just realized with this one, the spinnerets are super long, and the fangs are almost going side to side... Odd.

Stugy

Arachnolord
just realized with this one, the spinnerets are super long, and the fangs are almost going side to side... Odd.
Yeah true. When they put the spider in the glass, they stretch everything to make the spider seem larger I assume. OFF TOPIC:BTW I love the T-34-85 as your profile pic. Do you happen to know about the game World of Tanks?

USMuscle9403

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Fangs may seem to be scissor-like fashion, but that's only due to hyperextension; same goes for the spinnerets.

Everything else is distinctly Mygalamorphae, sadly. Other morphology says OW, probably Asian. Tarantulas there are apparently expendable both for food and other reasons.

#SpiderLivesMatter!

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
Yeah true. When they put the spider in the glass, they stretch everything to make the spider seem larger I assume. OFF TOPIC:BTW I love the T-34-85 as your profile pic. Do you happen to know about the game World of Tanks?
Yeah, played WoT for a bit, a little too unrealistic for me. Same goes for Heroes and Generals. I play war thunder, look it up, it's a fairly realistic and immersive tank/plane/soontobe ship game

Stugy

Arachnolord
Yeah, played WoT for a bit, a little too unrealistic for me. Same goes for Heroes and Generals. I play war thunder, look it up, it's a fairly realistic and immersive tank/plane/soontobe ship game
I would play War Thunder if my computer wasn't so bad. WoT is amazing but WT is unplayable. Even with low graphics. The farthest I got in WT was the FW190. Ooops. Going off topic. :confused::confused::confused:

Toxoderidae

Arachnoprince
I would play War Thunder if my computer wasn't so bad. WoT is amazing but WT is unplayable. Even with low graphics. The farthest I got in WT was the FW190. Ooops. Going off topic. :confused::confused::confused:
riperoni. Try lowering other things than graphics, like fps cap, and the settings for unneeded visuals (like the hangars and such)