ID this Spider?

RoachCoach

Arachnodemon
Very nice score dude!
Edit: Would really love to see some hunting pics or video of it if you have feeders. Not much material online.

Anaiz

Arachnopeon
I’d have to get small enough feeders, any suggestions? All I have is large crickets!

RoachCoach

Arachnodemon
Flightless fruit fly cultures are dirt cheap and they will last you forever. But for one wild caught spider just try to grab something from outside that is the size of both its body segments. If not, you may have some beetle larva in those cricket colonies. I'm not sure though because I absolutely hate crickets. Even roaches have buffalo beetles in their colonies and they die way less. My recommendation as usual is just buy more pet inverts. That way you always have the right feeder and you always get to have a good hunt at least every few days. I mean, why not? We love the fascination of nature here. Buy more bugs, get more hugs should really be the T-Shirt of this board...

Anaiz

Arachnopeon
Yeah I was thinking of flightless fruit flies, I do fortunately have T slings! I’m actually not sure if this species of spider is Arboreal or terrestrial, I found it in a pile of dirt! Haha