ID this spider please

victoryrhoads

Arachnopeon
Well one night me and my girlfriend were watching a movie at home and she had been eating some grapes. Then she flipped out and told me there was a spider that crawled out of something white in the bag.

At first the spider was this transparent white color, but now looks like this:

These are only bottom shots of the spider, it was being difficult and kept moving.

The topside of his rear is that same yellow color all the way around.

This is the "White thing" that it crawled out of which im just about 100% sure is an egg..

I kept it alive and have been feeding it Love Bugs, so far it ate 3 of them in one day. It also built some kind of small housing connected to the bottom and side of the jar, that it stays under most of the time.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
it looks like it might be some kind of sac spider. could have a little bit of a bite to it

look up Cheiracanthum or Cheiracanthium

p.s the white thing would most likely be its house

Steven Gielis

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
It looks like a Clubionidae or a Mithurgidae. The members of Mithurgidae have the longest first legs. Clubionidae have the longest third legs. It's best to look at the females for this difference. Males of Mithurgidae have a spur on the cymbium of the palp.

Venom

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Yeah, I'm about 90% sure that is Miturgidae Cheiracanthium inclusum. They do have a pretty painful poke, so mind the bitey end.