ID this one?

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
This one was sold to me as a Vietnamese Pede, I dont seem to recall these pede's having bright yellow legs which kinda leads me to it perhaps being a Tanzanian Yellow Leg? Have a look see if you can get a good Idea....

Head Shot

Full Body It's 8"+ and FAT

Pinky Tackle!

Pinky Tackle 2!

Rear View (one of the last parts (forgot the name) is broken/missing)

Thanks in Advance!

jing

Arachnopeon
looks like Scolopendra subspinipes de haani Mai Chau to me.

in the mai chau region they got yellow legs other ones in vietnam got orange/red ones...

just look in some threads below.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
looks like a subspinipes to me

remember, color is one of the worst traits to use in ID'ing any centipede

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I think after lookin' at a bunch of pix about these Pede's, That it would be safe to say that it's a Scolopendra subspinipes de haani Mai Chau
Whatcha think?

Gigas

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I think after lookin' at a bunch of pix about these Pede's, That it would be safe to say that it's a Scolopendra subspinipes de haani Mai Chau
Whatcha think?
Yep, just like Jing said Sc. subspinipes

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
It's definatly a Little more ACTIVE than my other pede's It's on it's second course for the day (see the other post that I just tossed up!)

Thanks for the help on this one though!

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well its identical to me S.subspinipes de haani mai chau.. so I would have to agree with everyone :)

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well its identical to me S.subspinipes de haani mai chau.. so I would have to agree with everyone :)
yep same here,ive got 5of that ssp. and everyone looks slightly different,proberly different areas where they are collected from

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I caught a glimpse of it this morning, and it seems that it's missing a leg as well....I'd gather that when they molt, that the legs grow back, but other than that and the part of the last apendage is missing a portion, she's a healthy beast!

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
yes, the regenerate legs. keep an eye on that terminator though. it looks like it might be black at the tip? if that's the case it might be mycosis.

uh.. i don't know what to do if it is though, aside from keep it a little drier adn assure drinkign water